How quickly does Palo's fill up?

robpalbny

Earning My Ears
We're going on the 7-night eastern leaving Sept. 6. If we hang out at our hotel in Orlando for awhile on that Saturday, and don't arrive at the port until mid afternoon, are we really at risk for not getting a reservation to Palo's? Is it all that important that we get on the ship at 11:30am as opposed to 3pm?

On a 7 day cruise, I think it would be possible to get a dinner reservation but the night or time might be less desirable.

However, high tea and brunch are served only on sea days and those slots fill up fast.

Last year, we made reservations at 3:30 pm and got an 8:30 pm seating for Palos on the night of Castaway Cay. This was not desirable since this was the last night and we had to scramble with our luggage after dinner. We were unable to get a reservation for high tea or brunch.

yes....our recent experiences have been that we were able to make Palo ressies upon boarding at noon...

Get your Palo reservations IMMEDIATELY or you will not get a High Tea or Brunch slot. Also, dinner does fill up FAST so try to know in advance what you want or you won't be able to get in.

Personally, I just want the Brunch reservation - since I always ask for a special server/serving team when we cruise and because of the excellent service from our serving team, I don't like to miss a night with them!!!!!

Rae

Originally posted by swede63
Can a teen go to the brunch at Palo or is it adults only all the time ??

All adults - all of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter