How to borrow points??

yesdnil

#momlife
Help! I feel really dumb about this question, but how do I borrow points from my next use year?

Does it happen automatically when doing the reservation? Or do I borrow ahead of time? I need to add on a few nights to my reservation and I'll need to borrow 42 of my 2019 points to do this, but I couldn't figure it out on the website, and I didn't want to stress about it while doing the reservation modification early in the morning.

TIA!

It is only done when making a reservation and you don't have enough current or banked points. At that time you will be asked if you want to borrow to complete the reservation.

And if you own at multiple resorts the system will let you select which pool of points you want to use.
If you have banked points you can even choose to use those first if you want.

It’s very easy albeit kinda confusing the first time. Just take it slow and read everything on the screen.

Thanks for the responses, I finished booking all the days of our trip this morning, and I'm glad it's over! I kept having an irrational fear of selecting the wrong dates and losing the reservation lol

I have noticed that not all of our contracts are shown when we go to borrow. We have three BWV contract, all have available points to borrow but only 2 are listed. The next borrow, a different BWV contract is listed. Is just our account or have others seen this?

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!