How to check for an AP discount

flowerfairy

Dreams of being a CM someday!!
Can someone please let me know how I can check for a room discount without an AP. We are going March 14-21 and staying in the cabins at FW. I'm trying to research to see if an AP would benefit us. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated. princess:

I would like to know this too. Last I knew, you couldn't unless you had the AP and were logged in. If this is the case, maybe someone would check for you.

Can someone please let me know how I can check for a room discount without an AP. We are going March 14-21 and staying in the cabins at FW. I'm trying to research to see if an AP would benefit us. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated. princess:
Just checked with my AP. No availability at the cabins for those dates with a passholder discount. Shows $481.57 for room only without any discount. Have a wonderful trip!

Just checked with my AP. No availability at the cabins for those dates with a passholder discount. Shows $481.57 for room only without any discount. Have a wonderful trip!

Dang! Was hoping that might be the way to "convince" my husband that we needed an AP.

Thank you so much for checking!!

When I was considering an AP, I just called and asked the CM to check for me. I even booked the room with the AP discount over the phone, despite not having purchased an AP. If you do this, you just have to get the AP before checking in or it reverts to rack rate. I ended up canceling the room and trip, but it’s possible to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!