How to confirm reservation to replace for a waitlist?

smileyanna

Mouseketeer
I foolishly made some waitlist requests while I was distracted this morning, and I am trying to make sure that I selected the right reservation to replace if the waitlists come through. I can't find this information on the website. Can anyone guide me to this info?

[I've looked at my dashboard, and the waitlist only gives me info on the resort I've requested, and whether I want the request to expire 31 or 7 days before. Does not say that the waitlist should replace an existing reservation, or which reservation it would replace.]

Thanks in advance for advice.

You have to call. There is no way to see the details without that.

If you just made them this morning, you can cancel them and redo them. Thst is what I do when I cant remember and I just did it within a day or two.

You have to call. There is no way to see the details without that.

If you just made them this morning, you can cancel them and redo them. Thst is what I do when I cant remember and I just did it within a day or two.
thanks! I canceled and redid them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter