how to find babysitting services?

kntheboys

Earning My Ears
Some people have mentioned Kindercare babysitting on this board. Is this just for the Disney resorts, or offsite also? Are there other companies? Where can I find out about them?

Hello and welcome to the DIS!

You can find information about Kinder-Care and various other child care options here: Babysitting Services

Our family has used the Sandcastle Club and the Harbour Club with great success, but I have heard of many others who have used Kinder-Care and raved about their services as well.

If you are staying off site there is a great place called Kids Night Out on International Drive. Our kids were 4 and 5 when we used them and they had a ball. You drop the kids off and they have all kinds of things for them to do and will even feed them dinner. My kids still talk about it and always ask when we go to Disney if they will be able to do Kids Night Out. I was a little leary of an in room babysitter, that is why we decided to go this route. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter