How to get from Trader Sam's to Swan

SteveH

Where's my Mai Tai?
I'd love to go to Trader Sam's Grog Grotto after MK one night. We’re there in late January so MK closes at 8PM. My understanding is that the busses run for 1 hour after park closing. So I see three options, am I missing an option or a better way?

Option 1: Take the Monorail from Poly to TTS, then onto Epcot and bus from Epcot to the Swan. Since Epcot is open until 9PM this would give us bus service up until 10PM.

Option 2: Take a bus from Poly to Disney Springs and then another bus to Swan.

Option 3: Take an Uber or Lyft from the Poly back to Swan.

Option 1 is not viable; there is no bus from Epcot to any of the Epcot resorts.

I would think that Option 2 is your best bet. If Hollywood Studios was open late, you could take a bus to HS and then walk or take a boat to the Swan. It's a nice walk along the waterway to the Swan and it only takes about 10 minutes.

Option 1 is not viable; there is no bus from Epcot to any of the Epcot resorts.
Thanks! I appreciate that, I made a bad assumption about the bus service. Its my memory and understanding after the front gates close at Epcot you can not enter and walk through the Park to the Boardwalk, and that there is no walkway around Epcot either.

I would think that Option 2 is your best bet. If Hollywood Studios was open late, you could take a bus to HS and then walk or take a boat to the Swan. It's a nice walk along the waterway to the Swan and it only takes about 10 minutes.
We like that walk too, that's part of why we chose to stay at S/D, but since DHS is only open till 8P it won't help in this case. :(

How late is DHS open?
MK, DHS, AK are open 9AM-8PM and Epcot is open 9AM-9PM

I'd just uber or lyft, if this were me. Much quicker and pretty cheap, assuming no surge pricing (which there likely won't be at that hour and time of year).

^^ this is what I was going to say :) We use Disney transportation most of the time but always budget a bit of $ for uber/lyft esp. when going from resort to resort. Worth every penny to avoid going to Disney Springs to transfer back to the Swan.
ps - enjoy Trader Sams, one of our favorite places!

enjoy Trader Sams, one of our favorite places!

This is our 1st no kid trip so we're looking forward to doing somethings that we haven't really been able to in past years. I came across Trader Sam's today and I wanted to figure out how to make it work out.

I appreciate everyone's input and advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter