How to make your own Avatars/Icons

47lu72t.gif

:)

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to put my sig in my signature.

Upload your picture for your signature to somewhere like www.tinypic.com. TinyPic is good because it doesn't take up that much space for the IMG code (like other sites do). Once you upload your picture there, click the blue "Copy" button next to the text that starts with
. Then go to User CP on DIS and go to "Edit Signature". Paste the IMG code into your signature and then save it.

HTH :)

Upload your picture for your signature to somewhere like www.tinypic.com. TinyPic is good because it doesn't take up that much space for the IMG code (like other sites do). Once you upload your picture there, click the blue "Copy" button next to the text that starts with
. Then go to User CP on DIS and go to "Edit Signature". Paste the IMG code into your signature and then save it.

HTH :)

Thank you very much! :earsgirl:

Ok I can follow this step by step pretty easily. I can resize my pic in Word without a problem, but when I copy & paste it into the blank Paint, it reverts back to its original size. How can I fix this?

Ok I can follow this step by step pretty easily. I can resize my pic in Word without a problem, but when I copy & paste it into the blank Paint, it reverts back to its original size. How can I fix this?

You could take a screenshot of the Microsoft Word screen, paste it into Paint, cut out the avatar using the square Select tool, copy it, go to File then New, do not save changes, and paste the avatar there. :)

This has been Sticky-fied.

Woot Sticky-fied :teeth:

I made this 'cause I got bored... no one is ever awake at 7:35 :rolleyes:

49hd8cp.gif

Hey... it actually fits under the limit so anyone is free to use it... :D

Here's mine that I made:
stitchfansjrimadeyf2.gif

It's messed up. :l
(It's not even the right size. Even though I shrinked it. :confused3 )

Thank you for all the info, I was wondering how I was going to make my own pics. Now I am off to try and jazz up my profile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter