How to use BirdsOfPreyDave's DVC Signature Images

I just figured out how to do this for a Mac, and figured I'd post the instructions as much for my future self as for all the other Mac users out there. The procedure is quite a bit different.

1) Open up your Signature editor by clicking on your profile name toward the top right of your screen and selecting "Signature" from the drop-down menu.

2) Have a separate tab on your browser open to the first page of this thread so you can select the images you want.

3) Hover your pointer over the image you want and do a Control-click (which would be a right-click on a PC mouse), then from the drop-down menu click on "Copy Image Address".

4) Go back to your Signature editor tab and click on the spot where you want the image. In the Rich Text Editor at the top of the signature window, click on the box that looks like mountains with the sun above. When you hover over it, that box will be labeled "Image".

5) A pop-up will open asking you to insert the image URL, and you will either click "Paste" from the Edit menu or Command-V (which is also the Paste command). Then click "Insert".

6) Your image will appear in the Signature editor box. Note that, as you add more images beside one another such as mine below with each of the resorts where we own points, a space will be entered automatically. Just do a quick backspace and the images will all align without spacing in between.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Debbie, I've been noticing many dvc members' pictures/signatures went away.

Aww man, I just realized all of my images are gone too! What happened to the website that hosted them? Anyone have any replacements?

Mines gone too!! These were great!! I wonder what happened???

Dave, are you still around?? :confused3

Photobucket has started charging and has blocked many of the photos being posted.

I was wondering why some still worked and some didn't. But I saved them on my computer and then tried to add them back to my Photobucket account and that still didn't work. Is there something besides Photobucket that we can use these with?

I literally just realized that photo bucket started charging and my signatures were all messed up. I found a site that is free and does not need an account for signature hosting (so it's anonymous vs using my microsoft one account which I think shows my personal email address when imaging hosting): it's called vgy.me and it seems to work. Please let me know if you all see any issues or have any issues. I do not fully trust their website but so far its the best option I can find beyond paying an insane amount of money to photo bucket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter