How Will I Keep This A Secret?! A Sept 2018 PTR New 04/16

BibbitybobityLu

DIS Veteran
There maybe over 460 days till this trip but who cares I’m starting this PTR anyway!

And who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell! You know you love me XOX---Oh wait...that’s not my line!

Hi I’m Lu! Your personal PTR guide! Or PPTRG if you prefer...which you shouldn't.

20160923_202119.jpg

Ah! Hope I didn't scare you too much! Let's try this again:

20160923_201000.jpg

LawfulPoisedHorseshoecrab.gif

This is my second PTR on the DIS, you can find my first PTR here (if you are a glutton for punishment) and I am currently have in ever so slow progress of my TR for our September 2016 which you can find here. Don’t feel you need to read them, I won’t be offended if you don’t.

83f0a100-5c96-0133-4cf8-0e3f8b958f63.gif

Mostly cause I won’t know if you didn't read them! Or will I?

tumblr_mibvpd1zzk1s24r7mo1_400.gif

Hey, how about a PTR/TR pop quiz?!

tumblr_nj83bexVN41qhub34o1_400.gif

Anyone?

tumblr_msodb2PrFA1saqvcqo1_500.gif

No? Let’s just move on shall we?

I think the typical PTR set up is to give a few of the who, what, where and hows of the trip, of course in my last PTR I forgot to do half of that anyway!

tenor.gif

The Who

So first things first how about some intros? Let’s start with the star of this PTR show….ME!!!

20160915_100005.jpg

You could say that this was gratuitous narcissism, but really all these photos are terrible! As I said before I’m Lu, a 20 something Disney enthusiast from the UK (yes that is why you will see a whole lot more u’s in my PRT!), who works mainly to afford Disney trips! I have been the House of Mouse more times than I can count and just never seem to get tired of the place! You might also notice I’m addicted to gifs...

Favourite Park: Disney’s Hollywood Studios (I love me some ToT)

Favourite Resort: The Grand Floridian (Or the Contemporary Resort)

Favourite Table Service: Narcoossee’s

Favourite Quick Service: Be Our Guest Lunch

Favourite Ride: Expedition Everest

Favourite Snack: Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich

Favourite Princess: Belle

Favourite Character: Eeyore (Or Baymax...or Wall-E or Dug)

Favourite Film: The Little Mermaid

Favourite Date:

giphy.gif

Too many favourites?
Next up is my Disney partner in crime my mum!

20160920_094727.jpg

Her name is Trish (but I will just refer to her as Mum…) she is…

AoS-classified.gif

...years of age and loves Disney as much as I do. When I was younger we had Disney Vacation Club membership at Old Key West but after my parents divorce it was sold off!

giphy.gif

She and I are the only Disney maniacs in our family so it sadly means we have to do boring old mother/daughter trips!

erlAr.gif

Favourite Park: Animal Kingdom

Favourite Resort: The Beach Club

Favourite Table Service: California Grill

Favourite Quick Service: Be Our Guest Lunch

Favourite Ride: Big Thunder Mountain

Favourite Snack: Churro

Favourite Princess: Belle

Favourite Character: Tinkerbell

Favourite Film: Aladdin

The Why

Firstly, why not? And secondly to celebrate Mum’s birthday!!

giphy.gif

I am lucky enough as a summer baby to have had many a “real” birthday in Disney, but my poor, poor mother as an Autumn (of Fall) baby never got to have hers in WDW.

But all that is about to change for this trip! As she will be turning…

tumblr_inline_nnmrm4BMWN1sx8g04_500.gif

….years of age on this trip! I really want to do something special for as a surprise on the day, as we will also be celebrating her fourth year of being in remission for breast cancer!

giphy.gif

So if anyone has any ideas please let me know, as I am struggling!

tumblr_inline_o40c26vBn91sm1i1x_500.gif

The How

I’m sure you all know, but in case some of you don’t you can’t actually drive from the UK to WDW.
Stupid Atlantic Ocean.

uft8cvnmzsfw34uwovlz.gif

See this guy didn't know that.

And as we are not actual Muppets we can't travel by map.

2QlK-Q.gif

So as a result we will be flying! Which leads us nicely to…

The When

We are currently (because if any of you actually did read my last PTR you know that I have a habit of changing our plans. A lot.) booked from Thursday 20th September until Thursday 18th October 2018!

The What

That makes four weeks at WDW! Our last trip in 2016 was also four weeks, which might seem crazy but I have my reasons. And yes the main one is I love WDW! But also when I planned our 2016 trip I didn’t think we would be back anytime soon so I made tried to pack as much as I could into it! Fast forward to the end of that trip and we already started planning this one!

excited-baby.gif

You might be wondering how we can do a full four week trip, well my Mum and Dad run their own business (my Dad has a medical issue that means he can’t fly so he is on dog sitting duty!) so she can get the time off, and since I changed my job/am currently studying for my new degree I gave some flexibility in my holidays. Mostly I am taking this years holiday next year!

tumblr_nmj9isudkl1r6dsjro1_500.gif

Plus I don’t love flying so having a big gap between flights is good too!

The Where

This is probably one that my previous PTR are wondering about. Just in-case you aren’t brave enough to read my last PTR (I don’t blame you) I will sum it up for you: we staying in a lot of hotels! Six Disney ones and two non Disney ones, you can read all about that here (shameless TR plug…). You might be wondering how many we are going to be bouncing around this time!

giphy.gif

7? 8? 9?

giphy.gif

Well no, actually I decided as this was Mum’s birthday trip she could choose and sadly she only picked two!

giphy.gif

So from 20th September 2018 until 27th September we will be staying at:

20160914_155801.jpg

The Grand Floridian!

Then from 27th September until 18th October we will be staying at:

20160912_125132.jpg

The Beach Club!

Now I wouldn’t be me if I haven't already thought about changing our plans, but for right now this is the plan!

anigif_enhanced-5572-1405990661-2.gif

So why don’t you join me on this crazy, planning adventure??

624.jpeg

Last edited:
OMG YES! So much YES!! I just spotted this in your signature, sorry I've been a terrible (-y busy) DISer and I cannot wait to catch up on your TR!! But I am obsessed with this because this was our trip in 2014 just with the Beach Club first and GF second!! GAH amazing, subbinggg! :jumping1:

Hi I’m Lu! Your personal PTR guide! Or PPTRG if you prefer...which you shouldn't.

Too late. I prefer CPPTRG. (not a typo)

Cute!

Mostly cause I won’t know if you didn't read them! Or will I?

Of course you'll know.
You'll know by the incessant barrage of quotes I'll lob your way.

Pretty!

You could say that this was gratuitous narcissism, but really all these photos are terrible!
No. No they're not.

yes that is why you will see a whole lot more u’s in my PRT

As there should be. :snooty:

You might also notice I’m addicted to gifs...

Really? I hadn't noticed.

we will also be celebrating her fourth year of being in remission for breast cancer!

Now this is something definitely worth celebrating!

So if anyone has any ideas please let me know, as I am struggling!

Private dinner at Grand Floridian overlooking the fireworks.

I’m sure you all know, but in case some of you don’t you can’t actually drive from the UK to WDW.
Stupid Atlantic Ocean.

Are you sure? Have you ever tried?

you know that I have a habit of changing our plans. A lot.)

No! :faint:

So why don’t you join me on this crazy, planning adventure??

::yes::

OMG YES! So much YES!! I just spotted this in your signature, sorry I've been a terrible (-y busy) DISer and I cannot wait to catch up on your TR!! But I am obsessed with this because this was our trip in 2014 just with the Beach Club first and GF second!! GAH amazing, subbinggg! :jumping1:

You have been a terrible DISer lately! :snooty: :laughing: I'm kidding! I'm so glad you found my new PTR! :hug:

Of course unlike you, I have been an amazing DISer lately! I'm already up to DAY 2, yes day 2 on my TR! I mean yes technically it's only day 2 of a 28 day trip that I took last year in a TR I started in April.....errrmmmm....nevermind! I am a terrible DISer too! :rotfl:

tenor.gif

Gurrrlll! I can't even tell you how excited I am for this trip!! :hyper: And they might be another reason I am super excited for it!! :scratchin :ssst:

I remember reading your TR for that trip and it was partly why we wanted to try the BC! :thumbsup2

Yay!! I'm so glad I have my bestie joining in!

twerking-at-a-bar-3.gif

Looking forward to watching everything come together!.....and then change and change again! Bring on the Disney drama!popcorn::

:welcome: Thanks for joining in! And things may have already changed...and changed again...:rotfl:

Who doesn't love a little Disney drama?! :laughing:

:welcome: Thanks for joining in!

I'm following along too! :wave: I don't know our dates yet, but I'm hoping we'll have some overlap.

:wave:Hi Raeven! Thanks for stopping by my PTR! :thumbsup2

Oohhh! Overlap would be good! ::yes::

I am so behind on your TR! I will get caught up as soon as I can!

So,so fun! Joining in on the adventure! :)

:welcome: Thanks for joining in!

Too late. I prefer CPPTRG. (not a typo)

tenor.gif

Of course you'll know.
You'll know by the incessant barrage of quotes I'll lob your way.

Good. I won't know what to do if you didn't.

No. No they're not.

Yes. Yes they are.

As there should be. :snooty:

Really? I hadn't noticed.

latest

Now this is something definitely worth celebrating!

It really is

Private dinner at Grand Floridian overlooking the fireworks.

That does sound good ::yes::

I may have perhaps done something semi along those lines since I last updated this PTR :scratchin :ssst:

Are you sure? Have you ever tried?

Damn how did you know that I was that old guy in a costume?!

Hey!

giphy.gif

Surely you can’t be serious?!

airplane-dont-call-me-shirley.gif

So a little backstory on my bumpy road booking this trip. After we got back from our 2016 trip we both agreed that we would go back to WDW, not next year (well this year 2017) but we would wait until 2018. Originally we had decided to go from 3rd September 2018 until 1st October 2018 but two things derailed that plan pretty quick! One was my Mum’s business and the second was the price! Turns out earlier September was a lot more expensive than later September.

tenor.gif

That meant we pushed the dates back to 17th September until 15th September.

We had talked about doing a four week trip again, maybe doing two weeks at two resorts. The Beach Club was Mum’s FAVOURITE resort we stayed at last time so I knew that had to be one of the resorts. Then it came down to either The Grand Floridian or The Poly.

If you are reading my TR for our September trip and you don’t want to see any SPOILERS just skip this bit! (But really at the rate I'm updating that thing I'm sure everyone will have forgotten by then...)

giphy.gif

We stayed at The Poly for four nights and we were (very, very) happily shocked to find we had been upgraded to Theme Park View Club Level! Seeing how neither of us had ever been upgraded anywhere before this was a pretty big deal!

giphy.gif

This did play a part in choosing where to stay, since we couldn’t do Club Level TPV again for this trip we decided we didn’t want to spoil the memories of staying somewhere else at the resort (wow how are those first world problems for ya?!) plus we only did one night at The Grand Floridian.

As soon as the 2018 packages came out in April (I’m sorry to all the US readers out there who don’t get to book this early, it isn't my fault!) with free dining I started prices things out...and quickly discovered that 2 weeks at The Grand Floridian was just way out my budget.

giphy.gif

This is where my over planning, slightly OCD list making skills came into play. I priced out about 30 different options of what we could do before I settled on a top 3:

Option 1: 1 Week GF, Outer Building Garden View plus 3 Weeks BC, Garden View (Lagoon view was double the price!)

OR

Option 2: 1 Week Poly, Lagoon View plus 3 Weeks BC, Garden View

OR

Option 3: 1 Week Poly, Theme Park View plus 3 Weeks BC, Garden View

I asked Mum what she thought and she was literally no help!

tumblr_inline_mn2jyh6Tt81qz4rgp.gif

So I kept crunching the numbers and decided to do option 1 as it worked out cheapest. Here is where I next another snag. Turns out by the time I came to book (early May) there was no availability for any rooms at BC for our dates unless I wanted Lagoon view or Club Level, no and no. Well darn. I shifted my dates and BINGO! If we started our BC portion from 27th September rather than the 24th September we could get our Garden view at the price I wanted!

tumblr_nikl8pxDdz1tq4of6o1_500.gif

But then there was another snag, now there were no Garden view rooms at GF for our new dates.

tenor.gif

But it wasn’t totally awful, they had some deluxe Garden view rooms which were only slightly more expensive.

giphy.gif

Yeah...not so fast. Just as I was about to book when Mum decided she wasn’t sure she wanted to do the GF, she now was thinking about the Poly...with a TPV.

tumblr_okd85zob821sbnwseo1_500.gif

Okay. No need to panic! I had seen Poly TPV rooms available earlier that day when I was number crunching. Let’s do this!

herewego.gif

But….no. When I got on the phone to book the lovely CM told me that she couldn’t do our dates at the Poly. Apparently she could do 21st September until 25th September but not the 20th or 26th. I asked her if she had a different week free (maybe we could do the BC before?) and she could do 13th September until 20th September….okay how about the BC from 20th September until 11th October in a Garden view room?

latest

Yes I can do that came her cheery reply!!

giphy.gif

Hallelujah! It is all sorted! I can get Mum her TPV Poly room, and her three weeks at the BC and

“….comes to £15,795 for the three weeks.” Ummm….

tumblr_mz7d9tD3iT1qgwefso1_250.gif

In my happy moment I guess I hadn’t been listening to the cheery CM as she read off the price for our regular old Garden View at the BC. That price seemed, oh, about A LOT higher than I had priced it at! I asked her if that was for a regular Garden view room and she assured me is was

“Yes that would be a Garden View room at the Beach Club...oh on wait a second, my apologies that would be a Club Level room...”

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11169-1419997320-15.gif

I don’t think this will be a spoiler, I didn’t book that room. This meant I was back at square one. I broke the news to mum and she said to book the GF and BC as we previously decided. Okay.

source.gif

Oh seriously again?! All credit to her that CM was really lovely about my numerous phone calls, and bless her she always seemed to be the CM I got! She was very apologetic as she explained that they was no longer had any deluxe Garden view rooms available for our dates, BUT she did have some TPV rooms left!

tenor.gif

I’m not going to lie to you, I just told her to book it. Yes it was more than I had originally planned to spend but by that point I just wanted it booked and sorted. I checked with my new CM best friend that if any of our other room categories became available I could still change my booking and she confirmed that I could. I thanked her for her help, gave her a glowing review on the Disney survey and apologised to my credit card.

Would you like to hear a funny story? Well the next day I was looking at the WDW booking site and what do you know! The Poly had a TPV room available for our just booked dates.

giphy.gif

I called Mum and asked her if she wanted my to switch and she just told me to keep the booking the same (I’m pretty sure she was sick of talking to me at this point…) so I just left it. Even funnier is that the next day (and every day I have looked since) the Poly now has no rooms for our dates apart from the Honeymoon suite! Anyway I’m happy because I love me some Grand Floridian! Plus it just means that we have to do another trip to do the Poly again!

tenor.gif

It’s a hard knock life right?! :rotfl:

I hate how booking can be available for such weird amounts of days and can encompass some days but then it's totally different if you shift it one day, and :confused3 it's just so confusing. I'd imagine even more so when you have to book over the phone, and make someone look all the ideas up. I don't like calling for anything, I'd rather see all the times/dates for things in front of me :rotfl:

The first letter stands for "cute" of course.

Good. I won't know what to do if you didn't.

You'd be lost without me. Lost!

Yes. Yes they are.

Nope. You're not allowed to judge. But I am.

I may have perhaps done something semi along those lines since I last updated this PTR :scratchin :ssst:

Oh?

Damn how did you know that I was that old guy in a costume?!

Lucky guess.

After we got back from our 2016 trip we both agreed that we would go back to WDW

That's how it works.

That meant we pushed the dates back to 17th September until 15th September.

Wow! That's awesome! A 363 day long trip! Wow!

We stayed at The Poly for four nights and we were (very, very) happily shocked to find we had been upgraded to Theme Park View Club Level! Seeing how neither of us had ever been upgraded anywhere before this was a pretty big deal!

Nice!

Have you actually seen this movie? Disturbing.

I asked Mum what she thought and she was literally no help!

Of course! That's what parents do.

If we started our BC portion from 27th September rather than the 24th September we could get our Garden view at the price I wanted!

Yay!

But then there was another snag, now there were no Garden view rooms at GF for our new dates.

Boo!

Yeah...not so fast. Just as I was about to book when Mum decided she wasn’t sure she wanted to do the GF, she now was thinking about the Poly...with a TPV.

Oh for.... So... what's the opposite of helpful?

But….no. When I got on the phone to book the lovely CM told me that she couldn’t do our dates at the Poly. Apparently she could do 21st September until 25th September but not the 20th or 26th. I asked her if she had a different week free (maybe we could do the BC before?) and she could do 13th September until 20th September….okay how about the BC from 20th September until 11th October in a Garden view room?

<eyes glazing over>

“….comes to £15,795 for the three weeks.” Ummm….

Yikes!! Nope!

I’m not going to lie to you, I just told her to book it. Yes it was more than I had originally planned to spend but by that point I just wanted it booked and sorted.

I get that. Disney booking overload.

Would you like to hear a funny story? Well the next day I was looking at the WDW booking site and what do you know! The Poly had a TPV room available for our just booked dates.

giphy.gif

Funny. I totally picture you doing that.

(I’m pretty sure she was sick of talking to me at this point…)

<ding!> The lady wins a prize!

Plus it just means that we have to do another trip to do the Poly again!

If You Plan It, It Will Happen...Or It Might Not And You Might Need To Plan Something Different!

tenor.gif

Hello there friends! Doesn’t it feel like yesterday since I updated this PTR?

tenor.gif

Well I actually have actual plans and all that jazz to tell you about! Exciting stuff right?

dr-evil-right.gif

So where should I start?

How about with our travel dates? They have changed.

tenor.gif

But only a little! Who's ready for the first “Story-time With Lu”?

tenor.gif

Let me take you back to October 2017, and yes if I was a good PTR writer you should already have hear this story since it’s now April 2018, when our 11 month out window opened up for our flights. The original plan, which I may or may not have shared with you all, was to fly on Thursday 20th September from Manchester Airport (UK) and then fly home again on Thursday 18th October. Now you would think that booking at 11 months out would mean this went without a hitch...but you would be wrong!

giphy.gif

For some reason, known only to Virgin Atlantic (and apparently British Airways) all flights to Orlando from Manchester are fully booked on both our flying days. From the day they went on sale.

What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif

I thought this must be a glitch so I contacted Virgin who said that it wasn’t a glitch and their systems were showing the whole plane on both of these days, and only these days, were totally sold out.

tenor.gif

We could fly indirect….

tenor.gif

...or change our dates. I won’t lie I was equal parts miffed and miserable about this whole thing. I kept checking (I even checked today!) and nothing has ever opened up for those dates.

WatchfulAbsoluteAlabamamapturtle-max-1mb.gif

Plan B then?

ImACU9j.gif

Okay…but what is plan B? That would be the two G’s: Gatwick and Glasgow. I spent weeks watching the flights at both until a fly came up at Glasgow for our flights, but I didn’t really want to fly from Glasgow. Nothing against the Scots, I just would prefer to fly from somewhere closer (to mum mostly) and Glasgow really isn’t all that close. Plus it was really expensive for the dates we wanted!

fozzieheadinhand_zps8bf75725.gif

Then Gatwick threw me a curve ball, they had flights on Wednesday 19th September coming back 18th October for nearly half the flights from Glasgow!

giphy.gif

So I booked them! Which means that my really good, relaxed only staying at 2 hotels plan (well 3 including the airport hotel before we fly) now is up to 3...okay fine 4 (spoiler it’s 5 now!) which is half way to last trip!

giphy.gif

As a side note I did price out flying from Manchester but they had no flights on Friday 19th September so it would have been fly on Wednesday 19th September and flying back Saturday 20th October, with added hotel costs and the higher price it just was way too expensive to even consider.

We will be spending the night at the Hyatt in MCO before getting DME to the Grand Floridian on Thursday 20th.

giphy.gif

I ain’t even mad at it! I love staying there! Plus it means a full day at GF rather than getting there after 6pm!

giphy.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Clearly the vacation gods want me to get my multi-hotel fix!

I’m Not Good With Surprises, But Here We Go!

Super Secret Surprise One

I think somewhere in this PTR that I eluded to a certain secret something that I may, or may not, have booked for this trip…

giphy.gif

Should I tell you what it is?

Logan-Henderson-Thumbs-Up-Yes-On-Big-Time-Rush.gif

Promise you won’t tell anyone?

giphy.gif

Wait this is the internet...nevermind...promise not to tell my mum?

Cross+my+heart+and+hope+to+fly+stick+a+cupcake+_61312a17baaf64be47726cf3cf7a3808.gif

Okay...going a bit far but I trust you! The first part of my big secret from mum this trip is…..

LegalGloomyIndianelephant-size_restricted.gif

I upgraded us to Club Level at the Grand Floridian!!!

giphy.gif

Those of you who followed along on my last PRT or are following along with my TR from our 2016 trip (good luck with that!) will know that we have done Club Level before at AKL when I booked it with a really good deal that made it only slightly more expensive than a regualar room. With the GF if I said the same thing happened….well….

tenor.gif

Yeah, it is more expensive than what I book originally but I got a pretty sweet Christmas bonus so you know what they say!

giphy.gif

RespectfulEnchantingGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

PowerfulMiniatureGrackle-size_restricted.gif

-Grand Floridian Club Level
- Treat yourself

Okay maybe I added the last one, but still!

giphy.gif

Now so far I have been keeping this a secret from mum as this trip is her birthday trip (her actual real life birthday is when we are away and everything!) so I want to make it special. She hasn’t been having a great time lately with my dad being really ill and my brother being a total male appendage in general the last few months she needs treating. I’m the good kid!

ca.gif

Hopefully I can keep my mouth shut before we get there, unlike the Wild Africa Trek which I blabbed about a week after I booked it!

Super Secret Surprise Two

On our last two trips we have done Discovery Cove during our vacation, but after we decided that we weren’t going to go this trip.

LongNiftyEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

Or at least that’s what mum thinks!

latest

She loves Discovery Cove so what better way to celebrate her birthday than at Discovery Cove!

tenor.gif

I also booked Sea Venture (which I would have talked about already in my TR if I wasn’t the worlds worst TR writer!) as she loved that last time too. I have told her we are going to Calfornia Grill for brunch on her birthday. Obviously we aren’t, cause holy smokes that shizz is expensive!

SeveralUnfortunateIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

Don’t worry she wouldn’t be upset we are skipping that! She wasn’t really all that keen when I told her!

So keep it quiet okay?

tumblr_lxur08IEsX1qbalxko1_500.gif

Super Secret Surprise Three

Okay this is the last surprise, and one she is really unlikely to guess! Can you guess? No peeking!

Did you get it??

No?

Try again!

Give up?

700.gif

Okay, okay I’ll tell you! We are going to Crystal River to swim with wild manatees!!

giphy.gif

This is something I have thought about doing on our last two trips but I never found the right time to do (mostly because we were moving around hotels so much!) but this time I booked it!

giphy.gif

Do you remember when I said our hotel count was really actually up to 5 hotels? This is why! Our boat sets off a 6:45am

not-a-morning-person-3.gif

And there is no way I would be able to get mum up and out early enough to drive the 2 hours or so to Crystal River on the day so I booked us a hotel for the night before.

spaindex_plantation-on-crystal-river-florida.jpg

It’s the Plantation on Crystal River, it’s just round the corner from where our boat sails from. We are renting a car for the last part of our trip so I booked the start date for the day we are driving down so she doesn’t catch on.

tenor.gif

This one is the hardest to keep quiet about! I am so bad at surprises! Wish me luck!

Hello there friends! Doesn’t it feel like yesterday since I updated this PTR?

Yup! I posted just before you did and now just after.

same old, same old...

But.... seriously...... (No... really)
So nice to see you again!! :goodvibes

Sorry I didn't chime in earlier, but I just got back from California and am catching up. :)

But only a little! Who's ready for the first “Story-time With Lu”?

tenor.gif

Me too! Me! Me!

The original plan, which I may or may not have shared with you all, was to fly on Thursday 20th September from Manchester Airport (UK) and then fly home again on Thursday 18th October.

Actually... that sounds familiar. Pretty sure I commented on the fact that it was a month long trip.

Then Gatwick threw me a curve ball, they had flights on Wednesday 19th September coming back 18th October for nearly half the flights from Glasgow!

Sweet!
But don't get all the other flights being booked. I wonder if it's some big convention or sporting event, or... ?

2 hotels plan (well 3 including the airport hotel before we fly) now is up to 3...okay fine 4

Do I hear 6? 6, anyone? Yes, thank you. 7? 7? 7 anyone?

(spoiler it’s 5 now!)

Wayyyyy ahead of you.

Clearly the vacation gods want me to get my multi-hotel fix!

Obviously. Don't fight it.
(8? 8? Do I hear 8?)

I upgraded us to Club Level at the Grand Floridian!!!

Niiiice!!

She hasn’t been having a great time lately with my dad being really ill and my brother being a total male appendage in general the last few months she needs treating.

Sorry to hear that. Take good care of her (sounds like you are). Sorry to hear your brother is a total appendix. That's what you meant, right?

Hopefully I can keep my mouth shut before we get there, unlike the Wild Africa Trek which I blabbed about a week after I booked it!

:lmao:

So keep it quiet okay?

Mum's the word.

Dang it! No! Anything (or any one) other than mum!

Okay, okay I’ll tell you! We are going to Crystal River to swim with wild manatees!!

You can do this?!?!?!

:faint:

Why am I just hearing about this?!?!?

Yup! I posted just before you did and now just after.

same old, same old...

But.... seriously...... (No... really)
So nice to see you again!! :goodvibes

Sorry I didn't chime in earlier, but I just got back from California and am catching up. :)

And see how well I'm doing keeping up with this now?! I'm doing better right? Right?!

tumblr_m946se6ktV1qbxnzho1_250.gif

Actually... that sounds familiar. Pretty sure I commented on the fact that it was a month long trip.

Yeah that was like last year so that doesn't count anymore.

Sweet!
But don't get all the other flights being booked. I wonder if it's some big convention or sporting event, or... ?

I really have no idea what is happening with that, it's really weird as British Airways aren't doing any direct flights on those days either from Manchester

I-Dont-Understand-It-Leslie-Knope-Parks-and-Recreation.gif

Do I hear 6? 6, anyone? Yes, thank you. 7? 7? 7 anyone?

Yfw+_293a10855167de2b0820523bc1d5b978.gif

Obviously. Don't fight it.
(8? 8? Do I hear 8?)

giphy.gif

Sorry to hear that. Take good care of her (sounds like you are). Sorry to hear your brother is a total appendix. That's what you meant, right?

Sure that's totally what I meant.

You can do this?!?!?!

:faint:

Why am I just hearing about this?!?!?

Yesssssss! I am so excited!!

simpson-manatee.gif

See something I wrote about is actually helpful!

giphy.gif

And see how well I'm doing keeping up with this now?! I'm doing better right? Right?!

Actually.... yes!

Yeah that was like last year so that doesn't count anymore.

Oh, well... nevermind, then.

I really have no idea what is happening with that, it's really weird as British Airways aren't doing any direct flights on those days either from Manchester

I was thinking about your comment of GGW being too far... um...
This is the England compared to just my province... (You're in blue... just so ya know.)
upload_2018-4-30_20-49-38.png

And to the rest of the country:
upload_2018-4-30_20-50-50.png

Just was thinking of it.... that's all.

Awww... You think I'm Santa!

Sure that's totally what I meant.

Knew it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!