How would we even do this?

Ok, revised plan.

Day 1: fly in (Malibu? Hiking? Beverly Hills? Time dependent)
Day 2: Bus tour of some kind, Warner bros tour, Griffith park/observatory
Day 3: Peterson auto museum, so fi tour, la brea, farmers market (just a normal one?)
Day 4: beaches, maybe USS Iowa? Probably Santa Monica/Venice
Day 5-8: Anaheim for 3 days of DL and a baseball game
Day 9: fly home
Not just a normal one, but the Original one. ;)
(but its really nothing special. lol)

Not just a normal one, but the Original one. ;)
(but its really nothing special. lol)
I grew up on a small farm. My grandfather worked the guardhouse at the farmers market in our area. I have it on the list but not sure I get it! LOL

I grew up on a small farm. My grandfather worked the guardhouse at the farmers market in our area. I have it on the list but not sure I get it! LOL

There are several farmers markets in LA. One is near The Grove and called “The Original Farmers Market”.

https://farmersmarketla.com/

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZXJjYXRvLWltYWdlcyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJmaXQiOiJmaWxsIiwid2lkdGgiOjM5MCwiaGVpZ2h0IjozOTB9fSwia2V5Ijoic3RvcmUtaW1hZ2VzLzBVbUhiaEhkeHBzeFZVR3Fsc1FrUFE0RUtIQVdhSVFZMmFkZnlHTEEuanBnIn0=

Day 3: Peterson auto museum, so fi tour, la brea, farmers market (just a normal one?)
I know you said your husband isn't into museums. I just wanted to point out that across the street from Peterson Automotive Museum is the Academy of Motion Pictures Museum. Next to the Academy Museum is LACMA and next to LACMA are the La Brea Tarpits. Farmers Market is not your average farmers market. It is historic but, in my opinion, a little dirty. Adjacent to Farmers Market is The Grove.

You can't do it all in one day but you might find yourself spending time taking photos outside of LACMA or wandering into The Grove.

If you find yourself in DTLA, Grand Central Market is fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter