Howdy from Texas!!!

AggieDizzer

Mouseketeer
As a long time follower of the Dis Unplugged podcast, I'm pretty stoked to be a part of the Dis community on the boards now. Also a big fan of Fresh Baked, the DSNY Newscast, Jim Hill, and Touring Plans, among others (but the DIS is my favorite!!). I'm really looking to plug in with other Dis fans and be a part of the larger Disney fan community. (Disney friends!!) I make it out to DL at least once or twice per year, and have a trip to WDW (staying at Old Key West) in June.

Glad to be here!

"That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

(PS. What's the crazy initiation procedure I have to go through before I can have an avatar?)

Howdy fellow Texan! We live way down in the RG Valley but are currently on the road up to Denton to visit DS, DDIL, and 2 DGDs. Eating lunch in Waco, hoping for a celebrity siting of Chip and Joanna. Only been to DL once, the 50th anniversary year. Get to WDW once or twice a year

Very cool! Denton is nice. I've never been to the RGV, but heard great things. Safe travels...say "Hi" to Chip and Dale....er, I mean Joanna for me!

As a long time follower of the Dis Unplugged podcast, I'm pretty stoked to be a part of the Dis community on the boards now. Also a big fan of Fresh Baked, the DSNY Newscast, Jim Hill, and Touring Plans, among others (but the DIS is my favorite!!). I'm really looking to plug in with other Dis fans and be a part of the larger Disney fan community. (Disney friends!!) I make it out to DL at least once or twice per year, and have a trip to WDW (staying at Old Key West) in June.

Glad to be here!

"That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

(PS. What's the crazy initiation procedure I have to go through before I can have an avatar?)

Howdy fellow Texan! We live way down in the RG Valley but are currently on the road up to Denton to visit DS, DDIL, and 2 DGDs. Eating lunch in Waco, hoping for a celebrity siting of Chip and Joanna. Only been to DL once, the 50th anniversary year. Get to WDW once or twice a year

Welcome Aggie from a South Central Texas fellow Disser. I'm gathering from you name you're a graduate of Texas A&M. Gig 'em! DGD is a senior this year and seriously considering A&M as her college choice. She wants to continue playing soccer so could end up at A&M/Corpus with that soccer team...which would be MUCH better than MIT :eek: who has also requested she come for a visit. Welcome to the best online Disney information/friend site EVER. I've made so many friends here and have vacationed at DW with some of them; last July we were blessed to spend some time with friends from NH...and West Palm Beach. I'm 100% Disney World and planning to spend our 50th wedding anniversary celebrating with family in our "Happy Place". If you're interested in photography...and a fun game...join us on the Photography thread, Where in the World #21.

Simba...DH was in Waco for a work related conference week before last. He enjoyed his stay but no Chip and Joanna siting! :tink:

Welcome Aggie from a South Central Texas fellow Disser. I'm gathering from you name you're a graduate of Texas A&M. Gig 'em! DGD is a senior this year and seriously considering A&M as her college choice. She wants to continue playing soccer so could end up at A&M/Corpus with that soccer team...which would be MUCH better than MIT :eek: who has also requested she come for a visit. Welcome to the best online Disney information/friend site EVER. I've made so many friends here and have vacationed at DW with some of them; last July we were blessed to spend some time with friends from NH...and West Palm Beach. I'm 100% Disney World and planning to spend our 50th wedding anniversary celebrating with family in our "Happy Place". If you're interested in photography...and a fun game...join us on the Photography thread, Where in the World #21.

Simba...DH was in Waco for a work related conference week before last. He enjoyed his stay but no Chip and Joanna siting! :tink:

Great stuff!! I look forward to earning my ears. ;-)

Thank you all for the welcome.

Hello! I am new to the forum as well. In fact, this is my first post. Your subject line caught my attention because I am a fellow Texas. I am from just north of Houston in Klein. Very nice to meet you! :)

Hello! I am new to the forum as well. In fact, this is my first post. Your subject line caught my attention because I am a fellow Texas. I am from just north of Houston in Klein. Very nice to meet you! :)

I'm in the DFW area. I joined the Dis just so I can have "adult" conversations about my favorite places, the Disney Parks. I've found a lot of Disney-related groups on the Facebook are either crude, overly "random", or seem to be populated with folks itching for a combox fight. Not here! At least, not that I have seen yet, anyway. I hope you like being a part of these forums as much as I do!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!