How's the Vegas Disney Warehouse?

I have found better deals, typically, than at the DL character outlet in CA! Same hoodie that sold for $54 in the park (and actually STILL for sale in DL when I bought it!), I got for $17.99 in LV. In Ca 2 weeks later that same hoodie was $24.99. :confused3 I also got good deals on kids' Disney Crocs, and pins as well. Like any outlet, it's hit or miss, depending on if they have in what you are looking for. I cruise both the CA and LV ones, and generally I find the prices to be better in LV, although I can't imagine why.

I've only been there once, and it was a few yrs ago. It was not worth going to. I had two little kids at home, and didn't wind up buying anything.

Well, thanks for the replies!!! Went last week & it was ok. I'm glad I went there were a few good items there. Lots of pins for cheap to trade. Gold necklace and earring set, Mickey watch (reg. $99 paid $23 plus 10%off), couple of sweatshirts, photo album, planner & a couple hats. Out the door shipped home for $116. There was alot of variety. However, the sizing was limited. Several items had plenty of inventory but, all same sizes (i.e. 20 shirts in a small). So, it's a great place to go and browse you never know what you will find!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter