HRH Deluxe Room

Gus and Jaq

Earning My Ears
Hi-

We just booked a room at the HRH for Aug 16 - 19 for 3 adults, 2 kids. I was given a Fan Club rate of $199 for a Deluxe room. Has anyone ever stayed in one of of these rooms ? The reservation agent described it as very large and said that they come with 2 queen beds and a pullout sofa - so we would not need a rollaway . Was the pullout comfortable for you ? Would you happen to know what view these rooms have and if there is a balcony ?
Also, is this a good rate - she did mention we were being charged extra for the 3rd adult.
Thanks for any info you can pass on !!!

I was in a deluxe once. It is pretty roomy. There's a bedroom and a small office space. The sofa is a pullout and it was comfortable. It wasn't as comfortable as the main bed, but I sawed the wood pretty good on the sofa bed. :)

G & J,

You will love the DR. Compared to the standard Garden or Poolview, its like night and day in terms of size difference.

Lots of room to spread out and you'll be pleased. We stayed in a DR last March our first time and loved it so much that, though we at first booked a club room going down this time, we changed back to Deluxe.

You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for the info ... it sounds like it is quite a big room and will work out just fine for us ! Love these boards !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter