HRH pool hours?

CindyZ

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know till what time the pool at the HRH and the PBH are open till August 20-22? I know that the parks will close at 8pm according to the Universal site yesterday (thank God it's not 6pm like someone had speculated earlier)..it's still a little early for me...but we'll make do. But I was wondering if when the park closes...will there be time to swim in ANY of the pools after.

If you don't know the answer...anyway I can find out?

Thanx,

I was wondering the same thing.

Thanks Barry.

Patty

Hey Barry,
Are those the hours ALL the time.....or might they be subject to change during the year? Are you SURE that's what they'll be 8/20....or is that just what the hours are right now?...Hmmm am I being enough of a pain?:rolleyes:

The hours were 8:00am to 10:00pm on 8/3 & 8/4
They Also had a "Dive In" movie at the pool that began at 9:00pm on Saturday nights that I assumed kept the pool open at least until the movie ended.
HAVE FUN

I wish we were going to be there on a saturday, i would love to check out the "Dive-In Movies"

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter