HRH question

Nan

Mouseketeer
I truly did do a search and couldn't get all the info I need about this.

My question is about ice machines at HRH. Are there machines on each floor/wing/whatever? I remember staying at a Loew's hotel in D. C. and you could only get ice from room service.

I think I remember an ice machine room on our hall at the PBH, but I could be wrong.

I just need to know if I need to get ice for our cooler before I check in to the HRH.

Thanks for the help,

Nan

I don't know if they are on every floor but we stayed on the forth floor & it had an ice machine.

Cheryl,

Thanks for the help. Now I know I won't have to lug ice into the hotel feeling like the Clampetts!

Nan

I assume there is an ice machine on all floors, because I know there is one on the fourth and seventh floors.

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

okay we have second, forth, and seventh! Do we hear third or fifth???? LOL I bet they are on every floor, I think you'll be fine.

Thanks, everybody, for your kind help.

That is why this forum is so great!!

Nan

That's great that it seeems that there is an ice machine on every floor...but I always get my ice first from a store...because I think that hotel ice STINKS!! ( and this is not a slam to HRH..never even been there yet..but I mean hotel ice in general!) Has anyone else ever noticed this? It always seems as if the ice melts much much more quickly than when you purchase bagged ice.

Ok....just me buttin' in :rolleyes: ....

I think there is an ice machine on every floor, or at the very least, every other floor.

I recall that I had a full bucket of ice at PBH every time I came back from the parks.

There are ice machines on floors 2,4,5,and 6. Whether there is ice in any of them is a different question. One day at 8:00 they were all empty. They did bring a bucket to my room and about 1 hour later there was a giant rolling cooler full of ice next to the ice machine on 5.
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :tongue: :bounce: :wave:
PS I apologize for taking so long to do a trip report. I hurt my ribs the last day at Universal and it's really made doing simple things difficult. This week I promise!

When we were there in June the ice machines were always out of ice! I even wrote that on the comment card at check out. I think it was the 2nd floor that was usually the floor that was most likely to have a working ice machine.

Originally posted by Barry Hom
I think there is an ice machine on every floor, or at the very least, every other floor.

I recall that I had a full bucket of ice at PBH every time I came back from the parks.

Oh didn't you love that Barry?? Nice touch...After the maid cleaned the room & with turn-down service they filled the bucket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter