HRH sold out every Saturday Sept.&Oct!

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
My daughter just graduated from college and is doing an 8 week internship in Florida from end of Aug. to Oct. Thought it would be nice to treat her and a friend to two days at Univ/IOA, and a stay at HRH. So surprised that every Saturday in Sept. and Oct. already sold out. (When she has off) Is this unusual, or because of HHN?

I'll keep calling. Maybe a cancellation will pop up.

Dear Glory Days,
Check Hotel Kingdom.com site. There is a direct link on Mousesavers to this site. They may have rooms available at HRH. I found myself in the same situation with my Christmas reservations but was able to get a room through them. The price was also cheaper than what my TA could get!
They ask for a non-refundable deposit of $10.40 per room per night and you pay the rest at the hotel
Good Luck Gail

www.quickbook.com has 9/8 available (I didn't check other Sat). The hotel is reported to be booking 90% +. Don't expect EB discounts. Quickbook is very legit. No extra fees, cancellation policy is the hotels policy.
Book now, you can cancel if necessary.

I thought the treat for my daughter couldn't happen. She missed out on our family trip this Easter since she stayed at school, and I really wanted to make up for it a little while she was doing her affiliations at Leesburg Hospital in Florida.

She's in more classes now, but I did get a few different Saturdays that are still available and as soon as I check in with her I'm going to book something.

I don't think I would have used these sites without the recommendations from fellow dissers, so thanks again! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter