HRH stay......

A Mickeyfan

DIS Veteran
First off..... Happy Holidays everyone!!!! I have to admit..... the Hard Rock gave us the free night to win us back & it worked! One of the supervisors made sure that we were given a room near the elevator (since my husband has the limited mobility) and she got us placed on the 3rd floor/Lobby level to boot! We were very pleased.... especially since the day before check in my daughter ended up on crutches too! Our stay was a 100% improvement over the October stay. Everything was perfect...My husband actually left saying that he liked the HRH & would stay again.... As far as the FOL in the parks, that is the ONLY way to go at this time of year. My daughter (one on the crutches) went to the park only one day. We got her the wheelchair while in the parks, but it was too hard for her to (as she said) "crutch it" to & from the park. Her and my husband stayed at the hotel the remaining days. Me, my younger daughter & her friend had a great time. ::yes::

On our last trip to the HRH we too asked for a room very,very close to the elevators and we were offered the room across from the business office just past the side door of the store. We loved the location, it was quiet and easy access to everything. We'll definately try for that area on our next visit.

We had a room off the lobby once, it was so handy to every thing, especially the "Velvet Bar." Just had to walk through the lobby and we were "home", LOL.

Patty

Glad to hear it went well. I think they have been monitoring this board...LOL.... (It seems that it's getting better!)

Do you know Spidey...that's what I was just thinking. Most people coming back recently all give it a :cool1:

You never know, but if they do good. It means that they are listening!

tht is great news!! on my trip on february, i'll be in the HRH....so positive comments are good news to me!! :Pinkbounc

We had a great time at HRH 12/21-12/23. Highly recommend room 6090 for awesome view and proximity to elevator. (Unless you're there while we're there! LOL)

You are so right, room 6090 is awesome, but unfortunately, we were given that room, then were told we had to move because we had been put in the wrong room! Long story short, we checked in to HRH on Dec 30 around 4pm, booked into Club level. Room was not ready, but front desk told us we could have another room with a pool view, on another floor,and the would give us keys to the club level. Not wanting to wait, we took the other room and off we went to room 6090. Perfect! close to the elevator and beautiful view of the pool! About 1 hour later, just as we were heading out to dinner, a call comes from the front desk saying we were given the wrong room and would have to move, someone would be right up with new keys to our new room. About 45 mim later, someone comes up and gives us new keys to room 4116. No offer of help to move our luggage, etc., but they did give us vouchers for breakfast at The Kitchen (which we never got to use). Down to room 4116, far from the elevator and couldn't see any of the pool! Despite a rocky start and very rocky finish (I ended up with the stomach flu around 1 am NYE, was not a pretty sight that night or on the plane home the next day!) we had a great time at the HRH, our 4th time there, and can't wait to return.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter