HRH & US info

Humphrey1227

Mouseketeer
Help, I'm trying to talk my disney crazy sister into hrh / us. give me a good argument, please! We are not into the rollercoasters so she thinks it'll be a waste of time. Thanks for your help:)

I'll give you a few.
1. Spiderman, gotta ride it!
2. On-Site guests receive Express Access to all the rides all day!
3. A great change of pace from Disney.
ADP

A few positive argments you could use are:

No crowded buses or monorails, just a beautiful garden walk to parks or refreshing leg-stretching ferry ride to the parks.

No thousands of resort guests, which makes your status as a resort guest at Universal more personal.

The most economical of rooms are of WDW deluxe quality.

Access to both resort amenities...(pool, spa, etc...) Correct me if this has changed, since my last vist in June.

Wonderful dining experiences--some with entertainment! Internationally famous Emerils, Latin Quarters, Mythos, etc...

Courteous staff that treats you like you're REALLY on vacation...

Beautiful sandy pool --with cabanas, if that's your taste...

FREE perks with Loews (Cookies and Milk, Wine or Fruit Basket on Arrival, use of workout facilities, the infamous Express pass at the parks...)

Many of the state of the art theming and attractions are far from rollercoasters...

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter