HUGE luggage sale at JC Penney!

Tiger Fan

<font color=deeppink>Survivor<br><font color=teal>
Earlier tonight we stopped at JC Penney to get my parents some luggage for our upcoming WDW trip. They usually borrow our's but this time we are all going... You wouldn't believe the incredible sale they are having.

30" Upright - American Tourister regular price = $140.00 on sale for $42.00

They had lots of other Samsonite and AT too, examples $175 down to $59.99, $199 down to $79.99. They also have great sales on their own Jaguar brand which is great too, bu to get Samsonite and American Tourister is terrific.

If you have one in your area, it might be worth checking in to.

Lisa

Thanks for the post! I've been wanting to get my niece a nice piece for graduation and that's just what I've been looking for. She's going to Switzerland this summer with her basketball team, and she really needs some quality luggage.

After reading your post yesterday, I went to Pennys and found my husbands American Tourister luggage 50% off (so of course I had to buy a few more pieces!) Thanks for the post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter