Hurricanes Nightclub

Queenie

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever been to this? Me and my two friends hope to be going to DLP for a few nights in October and were wondering if it's worth going in for a while. We're aged between 18 and 30 and will be staying in a Disney hotel so we get free entry if I read the blurb right?

What kind of music do they play, is it crowded and are the drink prices sky high? We're all into rock and indie so we're dreading a eurotrash place... am I right in thinking that's what Hurricanes is like? If so i'm sure we can enjoy it in an ironic way... for about 30 seconds!!! :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

Hello,

Last time I was at DLP I went to 'Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon' Now although billed as 'County & Western' the evening we where there we saw a live rock band. Cant remember what they were called but it was very good considering it was free.

Have never been to hurricanes so cant help you with that one i'm afraid but after Hurricanes & Billy Bobs there is only one other venue under the heading 'nightlife' and it is an American rock 'n' roll place.

Pretty sure the most expensive drinks are at Planet Hollywood, We got 2 beers in there & it cost 13euros (I nearly died!) They werent even pints!!! Am sure Billy Bobs was expensive but not quite in the same league as PH.

:flower:

Jodie

NB) I live in Leeds aswell! :teeth:

We intend to go to Hurricanes every time we go to DLP but after a day walking round the parks we can never bear the thought of being on our feet a moment longer!!! (which would be understandable at my advanced age but my daughter's only 23!!) I can't ever recall anyone on this board talking about Hurricanes so everyone else must either have sore feet too or have children too young to take to a nightclub!! We do love Billy Bob's though - live music, good food, alcohol & seats!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter