Hyatt orlando airport booking

PrincessArlena'sDad

DIS Veteran
To get the DCL rate, do I call dcl directly or do I have to go through Costco, my ta?

Also, does the dcl rate have cancellation fees? Does it require a deposit or payment in advance?

How far in advance can, or should, I book it? Our cruise is June 2019. We are not sure we plan on staying there yet, but leaning towards it.

Thanks.

While I don't know anything about booking the Hyatt through DCL, I can tell you that I booked the Hyatt directly for our 2017 Spring break trip. I watched the prices daily and noticed that they started to change - go down when it got to about 3 months towards the trip. I booked then, because I didn't want there to be a no vacancy issue. Then, when the price went down again, I just called and had them reflect it in my reservation. It was very easy, but I did have to remember to check every day. They didn't fluctuate nearly as much as a rental car, but they did change from time to time.

While I don't know anything about booking the Hyatt through DCL, I can tell you that I booked the Hyatt directly for our 2017 Spring break trip. I watched the prices daily and noticed that they started to change - go down when it got to about 3 months towards the trip. I booked then, because I didn't want there to be a no vacancy issue. Then, when the price went down again, I just called and had them reflect it in my reservation. It was very easy, but I did have to remember to check every day. They didn't fluctuate nearly as much as a rental car, but they did change from time to time.

We also found the booked-directly-with-Hyatt rate changes quite a bit over time. For our most recent stay, we booked through the Hyatt website as soon *** the rooms became available to book. The price was higher than I wanted, but we had made the decision to stay at Hyatt MCO so price was not so much a consideration. I checked frequently. The price dropped 5 times that I caught and changed us to the lower rate -- it may well have dropped lower at some point and I did not notice it. Note that after dropping it would go back up high again, sometimes only dropping f or a day or two. We booked the AAA rate.

SW

To get the DCL rate, do I call dcl directly or do I have to go through Costco, my ta?

Also, does the dcl rate have cancellation fees? Does it require a deposit or payment in advance?

How far in advance can, or should, I book it? Our cruise is June 2019. We are not sure we plan on staying there yet, but leaning towards it.

Thanks.
Booking Hyatt via DCL is easy. Just call Costco & ask them to have that added to the ressie. The cost is bundled into the cruise cost- not separate, so payment is no issue. You can book the Hyatt as soon as you book the cruise. No cancellation fee. If you change your mind, you just have it removed from your ressie.

Booking Hyatt via DCL is easy. Just call Costco & ask them to have that added to the ressie. The cost is bundled into the cruise cost- not separate, so payment is no issue. You can book the Hyatt as soon as you book the cruise. No cancellation fee. If you change your mind, you just have it removed from your ressie.
Does it increase your cashback?

We have booked it both ways-DCL and on our own. I think I got a better rate on my own. The price does tend to fluctuate. You have to watch it if you want to save that extra $30 to $50 for the night you stay.

Thanks.
Completely unrelated to your question....when in June 2019 are you sailing? We are on the Dream June 14-19, 2019.

What rates have you gotten? (both through DCL and direct)

We booked directly with Hyatt through their website.

When we first booked, the AAA rate was $316.10 for 2 queen beds.

The rate changed multiple times over the following months, and we rebooked it a number of times when it went cheaper.

In the end we got a rate of $189.10 for the same room, also AAA rate.

SW

We booked directly with Hyatt through their website.

When we first booked, the AAA rate was $316.10 for 2 queen beds.

The rate changed multiple times over the following months, and we rebooked it a number of times when it went cheaper.

In the end we got a rate of $189.10 for the same room, also AAA rate.

SW
I had a very similar experience last year at the Hyatt. Started at $361 and ended up paying $207. The return a week later started at $285 and ended up paying $179. I have to say that it was $198 up until the night before we checked in. Yes, it dropped $20 and I called and got that rate.

We booked the Hyatt MCO twice through DCL, and both times it was $210 including all taxes.

Dcl's rate is $222 for a standard room. They did not have rates available for any other type of room.

Only king deluxe and junior suite have room for 5, and it would be less than two standards.

Don't tell anyone, but the best way to get the best deal on the Hyatt at MCO is to get a Hyatt credit card which cost $75 per year and you get one free night every year. I have always used my free night to stay at Hyatt MCO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter