Hypothetical transfer plans for PCC 3.0

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
I know that we'll find out details soon but we have friends visiting The World the weekend after and we're making plans to see them.

I know for PCC 2.0, DU offered a transfer from S/D to the port. Did they offer a transfer BACK to S/D after the cruise? We (and they) will be staying at BWV and it would be a short walk to the back door to check in there.

Can someone who was on PCC 2.0 advise? Also, how much did the transfer cost?

I know that DU might not even offer it this time around but we're exploring our hypothetical options.

Thanks gang! Can't believe it's only 6 months away. Gotta get working on my bikini bod! :laughing:

The transfers offered by DU for PCC 2.0 were to and from the port - we used them. I don't recall the price though.

Here was the info from 2.0.

****FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!!****
Transfers will be available for roundtrip or one way transportation to the port. These will be $50 per person roundtrip or $35 one way. Transfers available are:

Roundtrip from the Swan to Port, Port to Swan
Roundtrip from the Swan to Port, Port to MCO
One way from the Swan to the Port
One way from the Port to the Swan
One way from the Port to MCO

Once you have been confirmed, your transfers will be noted in your cruise reservation on our site.

Okay....another hypothetical question:

What time did the DU transfer depart the S/D? What time did it return to S/D after the cruise?

I realize all responses are for informational purposes only!

Don't recall the departure time specifically but it was somewhere around 11:00. On the return trip it was as soon as you got off the ship. I believe we were back at the Swan about 10:30.

As I can remember, we left the Swan somewhere around 10:30 or 11....I think they had 3 buses, and we were on the 2nd bus. Coming back, we went from Port to MCO and I think we arrived at MCO around 10 something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter