I am going SOLO in November::

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
WHO will be there Nov. 8, 9, and 10th?? I am staying at ALL STAR SPORTS for SSW at MGM!;) (Went in June with DH, he does not like WDW, so I will be going ALONE from now ON!):Pinkbounc :bounce:

It's too bad you aren't going up the week before. I'll be going Oct. 30 - Nov. 3.

and just a few weeks after me......

I'll be at the assp Oct 24 to Nov 1

Have a great trip

Poohbear123,

I'll be at OKW from November 7-11 for SSW. I went in June with my 16 year old son (my husband won't come to Disney) and he complained the whole time.

I will be going to WDW by myself from now on too. I know how you feel.

DH & I will be there Oct 29-Nov 10. DH loves disney just as much as me thank goodness. My husband turns into an ogre when I make him go to the ballet.

You are playing it smart to go to WDW alone rather than have a grumpy husband on your vacation. Besides this might give you a chance to meet up with some fellow DISers.

Thanks, that is why we have the SOLO board!;) Hope to see you there, I will be attending EPCOT'S Food and Wine festival on Friday Nov. 8! Sat. and Sun will be MGM and I might make it too MK for fireworks, if they have them.;) I am leaving on Monday Nov. 11!

I'll be there then. I intend to eat my way around the world at EPCOT'S Food and Wine Fest. :)

Dear Pooh

We will be at the AS Sports from November 5th-17th and possibly beyond. Maybe we can finally meet? I think we were supposed to last year but the weather, bus schedules and just plain old age stopped us.

I have to go see the EWP while there as I am one of the founders of the EWP Group over on the Community Board and am the only one who has never seen it! Can't let that continue or they will tar and feather me.

Slightly Goofy/Linda

My 'Adults Only' weekend is the 8-10 of November. We'll be going to the F&W Fest on the 9th and eating ALL DAY LONG!:p
We're staying at ASMu. Four wild and crazy women and my gay cousin Ed. Can't wait to get to EPCOT. We're gonn have sooooo much fun!:p
Maybe we can meet up at the F&W Fest!

Sounds like fun!;) I will post a meet later on, as it gets closer to the "event.";) Keep and EYE out for the Post!:p

I won't be there until DISCON :( Wish I could meet you though

Hi there Pooh

I will await instructions for a meet and am looking forward to meeting some of my DIS buddies.

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter