I am kind of loving the new Duck Tales

jane2073

DIS Veteran
i thought the new voices and personalities would be distracting but I have found the show to be really fun. At least the one episode they have shown.

I like it also they are playing it all day on tv today but it said the next episode will be on 9/22 wow that is a long wait for it and odd to

Really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the series. They should give a promotion and a sack of Scrooge's gold to whoever first suggested David Tennant. He is awesome. And I'm an old Launchpad girl from way back and thought they nailed him (I love the promo where he's writing the apology note for hitting someone's car). Even if these were the only good things about the show, they would be enough to get an A from me. But I liked everything. The new voices for the boys will take getting used to, but I'm eager to see how they develop the kids.

Agreed. Not sure who the voice actors are, but they are doing a great job. I'm enjoying the show as an adult, as it reminds me of my childhood. I loved coming home from school and turning on the Disney afternoon shows.

So, after a few episodes now, I still really like the new Duck Tales, but I am having one problem with it and that is the lack of Scrooge. The last couple of episodes didn't even have him at all. It makes me wonder if Tennant was too expensive and they cut back his appearances. I want more adventures like the Atlantis episode and less of the kids just running around Duckburg. I mean, two Beagle Boys episodes in a row? Again, they were good episodes, but the Duck Tales feel has taken a hit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!