I am SOOOO Excited!!

Valentine

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
My Sister just told me that I can take my nephew to Disney over the summer!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I am beyond excited!! I can't wait to see his reactions to everthing!! He is such a character.. and quite the ham... I wish it was summer right now!!

Now I have to go and read the Families board to get some "taking a 2year old to Disney" advice!! LOL!!

I just wanted to share with my Disney friends my excitement!!!

Yay!!

Kathy

That's wonderful Kathy! You can start lurking all the threads I have been for the past few months. I'm sure you will have a blast! Do you know how long you will go for? You will definetly be the coolest Aunt there is!

Thanks! I am searching airline tix right now.. checking out the prices... I may bring my neice also... she is 25 though.. AND my little nephew's older sister.. yeah.. yeah.. I know.. I told my sister that it was a long time between drinks! LOL!! :rotfl: I took my neice when she was 2.. and several times since then... But.. I think it would be wise to have 2 sets of eyes and arms to tackle this wiggly worm! and I know she would LOVE to watch his first time in WDW also.. seeing as how I have her brainwashed.. Um.. I mean trained to love Disney as much as I :)

We are looking at the last week in August right now... and I am thinking of staying Sun - Friday... I think 4 days of not seeing her baby at all will be all my sister can handle! (My idea is.. she will see him the morning we leave.. and the evening we return.. hence 4 days without him!)

This is so much fun!

Kathy

Kathy- You will have sooo much fun!! I took my neice last Sept, but she was 10. It was quite difficult to convince my sis to let her go. We did take my Ds who was just 3 at the time, too. It's just too awesome to see it through a young child's eyes. Plus, my neice already thought I was the greatest, but she does even more now! She thinks she's suppose to go withus every year now, too!

How fun! BTW, if that is your nephew in your siggie, he is quite a cutie. Lucky Auntie.

nwdisgal said:
How fun! BTW, if that is your nephew in your siggie, he is quite a cutie. Lucky Auntie.

Yep.. that's him :) Thanks!!

That is a fun age to take them to Disney, too. My DD was about that age that your nephew is now when we first took her to DL. We have some cute pics of her and the characters. The characters really like the younger kids and make quite a fuss over them.

What a great oppurtunity - enjoy the kids - and then give them back!!!

I have such wonderful memories of my "cool" aunt and she never took me on a trip to Disney! My sister and I were recently discussing our 3 aunts and my sister said that I reminded her of Aunt Eileen - the dorky one :eek:

riopooh said:
What a great oppurtunity - enjoy the kids - and then give them back!!!

I have such wonderful memories of my "cool" aunt and she never took me on a trip to Disney! My sister and I were recently discussing our 3 aunts and my sister said that I reminded her of Aunt Eileen - the dorky one :eek:

LOL!! That's funny!!!

Congratulations Kathy, I know you are going to have a wonderful time. I am taking my niece this summer as well.....only she is 18 and this is her graduation gift from me. I took her Mom, (who went back to college and got her degree when she was 35) to WDW and my niece wanted to know if she got to go when she graduated. Well....this is the year and now is the time. We are doing everything we can possibly cram into 8 days...from tours to fireworks cruises, to theme and water parks and restaurants....you name it!

I love being an aunt. My motto.....

" Love them, spoil them, give them back!"

Linda

LJC1861 said:
Congratulations Kathy, I know you are going to have a wonderful time. I am taking my niece this summer as well.....only she is 18 and this is her graduation gift from me. I took her Mom, (who went back to college and got her degree when she was 35) to WDW and my niece wanted to know if she got to go when she graduated. Well....this is the year and now is the time. We are doing everything we can possibly cram into 8 days...from tours to fireworks cruises, to theme and water parks and restaurants....you name it!

I love being an aunt. My motto.....

" Love them, spoil them, give them back!"

Linda

Too funny! I have older kids of my own (way beyond the cute baby stage now - they just want me out of their hair right now - lol), so I get my baby fix through my friends. Yesterday we were spending time with my friend and her two 18 month old kids who are at very active age right now. The twins are very cute, but it is nice to give them back after a long day. ;)

Valentine said:
My Sister just told me that I can take my nephew to Disney over the summer!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Now I have to go and read the Families board to get some "taking a 2year old to Disney" advice!! LOL!!

I just wanted to share with my Disney friends my excitement!!!

Yay!!

Kathy

hi Kathy

I took my niece for the first time when she was not quite two and the very first thing we did was have dinner at chef mickeys ( any character meal would work ) because at that age I wasnt sure how she would react to mickey and minnie whom she loved but now its live and in " person " they are so big you know to a two year old :hyper: anyways this way we knew to either run up to them or ease into it . So now my niece is ten and I've taken her 8 times she loves it just as much as I do. Have fun planning this out !

Kathy - I'm excited for you!! I took all my nieces to WDW when they were little (my nephew missed out because they moved a few minutes from Disney just before his turn!) and it was great to experience it with them. In fact I just took my two nieces that live here down and we celebrated the older one's 24th birthday and college graduation while we were there. Take lots of pictures!!! Last year for Christmas I took all the pictures from the trips and put them on a DVD with appropriate Disney music - they all loved it and it was fun looking back at them when they were little.

That sounds like a lot of fun, I hope you and Tough guy have lots of fun!

Wow.. it's so nice to know such a nice bunch of "aunts!" See.. I knew you would all understand my excitement!!

I started the brainwashing today... well.. truth be told.. I started the brainwashing from the minute he was born!! LOL!! But today we watched some of the planning DVD I have.. In addition to Mickey, Tigger and Pooh.. he now knows.. Dumbo, Goofy and Pluto!!! So.. I figure by August he will have it all down pat! LOL!!

Kathy

Valentine said:
Wow.. it's so nice to know such a nice bunch of "aunts!" See.. I knew you would all understand my excitement!!

I started the brainwashing today... well.. truth be told.. I started the brainwashing from the minute he was born!! LOL!! But today we watched some of the planning DVD I have.. In addition to Mickey, Tigger and Pooh.. he now knows.. Dumbo, Goofy and Pluto!!! So.. I figure by August he will have it all down pat! LOL!!

Kathy

LOL, very cute.

JET BLUE; JET BLUE; JET BLUE oh - did I suggest JET BLUE??? They are the least expensive, cleanest and they are great! They fly from JFK and EWR daily - if you buy early enough you can get prices as low as 69 each way. If they price you get isn't the lowest and they drop it for some reason - the credit you!! I love them...

Cayla

Valentine said:
Thanks! I am searching airline tix right now.. checking out the prices... I may bring my neice also... she is 25 though.. AND my little nephew's older sister.. yeah.. yeah.. I know.. I told my sister that it was a long time between drinks! LOL!! :rotfl: I took my neice when she was 2.. and several times since then... But.. I think it would be wise to have 2 sets of eyes and arms to tackle this wiggly worm! and I know she would LOVE to watch his first time in WDW also.. seeing as how I have her brainwashed.. Um.. I mean trained to love Disney as much as I :)

We are looking at the last week in August right now... and I am thinking of staying Sun - Friday... I think 4 days of not seeing her baby at all will be all my sister can handle! (My idea is.. she will see him the morning we leave.. and the evening we return.. hence 4 days without him!)

This is so much fun!

Kathy

padalyn said:
JET BLUE; JET BLUE; JET BLUE oh - did I suggest JET BLUE??? They are the least expensive, cleanest and they are great! They fly from JFK and EWR daily - if you buy early enough you can get prices as low as 69 each way. If they price you get isn't the lowest and they drop it for some reason - the credit you!! I love them...

Cayla

You would think!! I ALWAYS use Jet Blue.. I LOVE them.. however, their airfare for this week is outrageous!! $169 for one way.. and $234 back!!! I was in shock.. whereas Delta song has round trip for $158!! Amazing!

But.. I haven't booked yet.. just waiting to make sure everyone is on board!! LOL!!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter