I can't take it anymore!!!!!

Sorry, but there is this guy named Snoopy that runs a place in Ohio with 16 roller coasters......

They even have food on a stick!

So for one weekend a year I cheat on the Mouse.

Please forgive me! :worship:

T&KHayes said:
Mister Disney, why do I get the feeling that you are not talking about a real "punishment"? And why do I get the feeling that Mike might enjoy it? :eek: Geez guys this is The DIS....:rotfl2:
I plead the 5th. :scared: :scared: :scared:

I am Santa Claus you know!

We just went to Disneyland in November. I can't begin to tell you how bad I NEED to go to WDW. I have been dropping hints like, please can we go to Florida, or please can we go to WDW. He of course has some crazy answer like, NO we need to pay bills... Well I need the mouse!!! When someone figures a good way to pry $$ out of the bill paying conscious hands, please let me know!! I need an evil plan

I too feel your pain! :grouphug: My last trip to the world was May 05, and next trip isn't until Dec of this year. 1.5 yrs w/o traveling to the World, I'm getting the shakes just thinking about it. :hyper:

Maybe there's a 12step program we can join to hold us over, and they can teach us all about 3-inch lifts, and you can save extra money by doing the install yourself? ;) :scratchin

Just do what i did buy a new truck with the lift on it
Than tell your DP you need a trip to WDW to test out the new truck on the road.
I'am Going in OCT.

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

OMG, I have laughed my buns off reading this thread. I love the gay male perspective. I need more of it in my life, but our best friends broke up last year, so we have been missing the Boi factor in our lives.

The 3 inch lift kit would help raise the body of the truck. She already changed out the tires and had the truck leveled, which raised it about 2 or 3 inches. Now, what is the really weird part of all of this is that Gabby is all of 5 foot nothing, but she loves a big truck. She would love a larger lift kit, but then her truck wouldn't fit under the garage. Gabby would never willingly leave Shadow outside.....yes, the truck's name is Shadow.

With Gabby's new job comes more money, but with buying the 1974 house came a few $$$ projects and a roof is the most important and most likely to be needed soonest. I can totally back doing projects that help care for and create a more comfortable living space. I love having a house. It's a dream that I was not sure that we would ever realize. But, as of Saturday, we will have been homeowners for a year.

I just know that with all the travel that Gabby is doing that eventually all those reward points and miles are going to be turned to pixie dust. Gabby doesn't know this, but I do. ;)

Thanks for entertaining me. :teeth:

Hey Mickeysaver - I just noticed the Bert's Big Adventure link on your sig. I live in Acworth, and heard this morning on Q100.5 that they are now at WDW and staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I know those kids and their families will have an experience they'll never forget! :)

The boyz' commentary on this thread has been way too funny! Although I have to admit that I didn't know what the lift thingy was either :confused3

mickeysaver said:
:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

OMG, I have laughed my buns off reading this thread. I love the gay male perspective. I need more of it in my life, but our best friends broke up last year, so we have been missing the Boi factor in our lives.

The 3 inch lift kit would help raise the body of the truck. She already changed out the tires and had the truck leveled, which raised it about 2 or 3 inches. Now, what is the really weird part of all of this is that Gabby is all of 5 foot nothing, but she loves a big truck. She would love a larger lift kit, but then her truck wouldn't fit under the garage. Gabby would never willingly leave Shadow outside.....yes, the truck's name is Shadow.With Gabby's new job comes more money, but with buying the 1974 house came a few $$$ projects and a roof is the most important and most likely to be needed soonest. I can totally back doing projects that help care for and create a more comfortable living space. I love having a house. It's a dream that I was not sure that we would ever realize. But, as of Saturday, we will have been homeowners for a year.

I just know that with all the travel that Gabby is doing that eventually all those reward points and miles are going to be turned to pixie dust. Gabby doesn't know this, but I do. ;)

Thanks for entertaining me. :teeth:

Please note what has been highlighted above. As a New York City boy and a gay one at that, all I read was blahblahblahbiddyblahblah. Sorta like the teachers on Charlie Brown.

Mickeysaver...

Do you have a vacation club account?? Can you open one?? I suggest you do both that AND put change in one of those big water jugs you're supposed to steal(just remember to take the EMPTY ones, not the one still attached to the cooler itself :teeth: )...

If you plan on not going til December, then is there any way you can just put down the deposit on your trip and have so much taken out of your paycheck each week to go into the vacation account? There are SO many ways you can save money that really add up. Think of the little things you buy every day, like cokes or coffee...stop with those and put that money in the change JUG. Etc. Etc....

..you could also eat Mac and cheese and ramen noodles for the next 6 months. THAT will put money in your pocket!
With that said, here's some pixiedust: for you!

BTW....
This thread is cracking ME the heck up! Mister Disney, your comments to Orlando Mike are inspiring me to get DH to dress up as Santa this year ;)

Alright, everyone is missing the obvious answer - trade her in on a model that has her priorities "straight". Just kidding - sort of... :confused3

PennyW said:
Hey Mickeysaver - I just noticed the Bert's Big Adventure link on your sig. I live in Acworth, and heard this morning on Q100.5 that they are now at WDW and staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I know those kids and their families will have an experience they'll never forget! :)

Howdy neighbor! I love Bert's Big Adventure. Those kids deserve all the pixie dust that they can get. I have been checking out the video that is on the www.allthehitsq100.com website. They have video of Alicia's mom getting the van with the lift and some video of the journey from Atlanta to the AKL. The pictures are usually updated every night, really late by Eric on the BBA website. Eric is a really nice guy.....I met him a few days ago and he is a Disney guy.....you can see his inner child shining through his eyes when you mention anything Disney. He told me that he was saved by Tigger when he was lost at WDW when he was 6. Needless to say, Tigger is his favorite character. I was shocked when I was listening on Thursday morning. They actually said my name and Gabby's on the air in thanks for the pins and lanyards that we collected and donated for the kids. For the last 3 years, we have collected Disney pins and lanyards for the kiddos. We had 23 pin filled lanyards this year. I am expecting to need about 30 for next year because the charity just keeps growing. I will do what I can for them for as long as I can. I will also say that after the generosity of Team Ford in donating that new Ford Freestar with the wheelchair lift for Alicia's family, my next Ford will come from Team Ford.

Ok, wow, that was a long ramble. lol Maggie

dkostel said:
Alright, everyone is missing the obvious answer - trade her in on a model that has her priorities "straight". Just kidding - sort of... :confused3

Oh, there will be no trade ins. I love that woman with everything that I am. Gabby is my gift from God. I was blessed when I found her. I can spot her a lapse in judgement here in there, because if the worst thing she does is choose a lift kit over a WDW vacation, that is still way better than the best that one of my ex's treated me. Maggie

OrlandoMike said:
This is what I do when I need to save money.

I go to a local office building and grab one of those big water jugs that sit on the water cooler.

I take it home and place it in a closet.

When I pay for things I only pay with bills, I always put the change in my pocket, and when I get home I empty my pockets of change into the water jug.

You would be amazed at how quickly this adds up!

My local grocery store even has a machine that will sort all of the coins, and for a small 8% charge, they will give me cash for all of my coins after they are sorted and counted. This saves me the time it would take to count and roll all of the coins.

Good Luck!

Mike

I do exactly the same thing.. well.. minus the "Special" water jug ;) However.. do you have a commerce bank down there in mickeyland? They have a machine that will count your change for FREE!!!! Yes.. you heard it here first... you go and put the change in the machine and it spits out a receipt.. and you bring that to the teller.. and they give you lots of bills for it... My last turn in was over $900!!! :) Yeehaa!!

Oh.. and btw.. another lesbian here who knows nothing about guns or trucks!! I can however, build furniture and own my own drill :thumbsup2 all theatre related!! That's where I learned all my skills.. Heck, even the boys can work a power drill in my theatre group!!

And Rick.. the charlie brown teacher thing went through my head also... Hmmm.. is that a new york thing?? LOL!!!

Kathy

mickeysaver said:
The 3 inch lift kit would help raise the body of the truck. She already changed out the tires and had the truck leveled, which raised it about 2 or 3 inches. Now, what is the really weird part of all of this is that Gabby is all of 5 foot nothing, but she loves a big truck. She would love a larger lift kit, but then her truck wouldn't fit under the garage. Gabby would never willingly leave Shadow outside.....yes, the truck's name is Shadow.

Okay, let me see if I've got this straight (so to speak)...

A 5-foot tall woman with a truck named Shadow wants to lift it 2 to 3 inches with an expensive kit because she loves a big truck. Hmmmm... men do these things to compensate for some shortcoming.

Does the lift come with stairs? How will she get in? It's now some six to eight inches higher than before. And when does the rappelling equipment get installed so she can get out of it? Or is a parachute the preferred method?

My initial thought was only do the lift on half the truck. So I did an internet search on lift kits -- I like to be educated on these things -- and learned you can't jack up the back end only. (Well, I guess you could, but it would look weird.) But they are also pricey. Considering Gabby is only 5' tall, I would think she's want a lowering kit. Then I see those are just as expensive. I guess we all have to have our vices -- Kevin's is electronics.

I like the stolen empty water jug for coin option (or was that a stolen pickle bucket) for saving some money. Is Gabby willing to fill a water jug with coins to get her lift kit?

Randall

:rainbow:

Honestly, the water jug thing works! Literally half a water jug of coins equals hundreds of dollers!

mickeysaver said:
For the last 3 years, we have collected Disney pins and lanyards for the kiddos. We had 23 pin filled lanyards this year.
Gabby and Maggie - how awesome! You guys should be recognized for doing a wonderful thing for those kids. I bet they just love the pins!! :)

If you are ever "in town" (what we here in acworth call Midtown), let us know and let's meet for drinks - love us some Cowtippers! We'd love to meet Shadow too ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter