I Feel Ridiculous asking, but where do I make ADR's

joannafruhauf

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I keep reading the posts about making your ADR's and I want to make mine...Our first time with the dining plan, but when I go to the Disneyworld.com/dining site and put in the info about the Luau, It tells me to pay now...but If I'm going to use my TS credits, do I have to pay first?

I'm confused...Help....:confused3

When you get to the screen that lets you put in the date and time you want, above that it says:

If you have a Resort reservation or would like to associate your Disney Dining Plan to your dining reservations, please retrieve your resort reservation. (Please be advised that not all restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan. Please check your Dining Plan information for participating restaurants.) Retrieve your reservation

Click on retrieve your reservation and put your information in.

When you go to make your reservation for the show now, it will still ask you for your credit card, but it is for a guarantee that you will come. It will not charge your card as long as you show up and use the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter