I felt myself die a lil bit more today..

Geek in the Pink

The number 1 must-See Attraction at WDW
www2.virtualmagickingdom.com

it puts you through the entire login sequence.. so it makes me wonder if the framework for vmk is still there? or did they just forget to delete the login sequence?

is there hope for the return of vmk?

Wow! Nice find!

I doubt they bring it back, though

Too bad you put this out there, they're probably going to delete it now :rotfl:

www2.virtualmagickingdom.com

it puts you through the entire login sequence.. so it makes me wonder if the framework for vmk is still there? or did they just forget to delete the login sequence?

is there hope for the return of vmk?

I had this weird dream the other night, that some friends and I were able to sneak in a back door and play in vmk. We were having so much fun doing all the old things, then we went back to a room (that never existed on VMK) that was like a family room and it was Christmas with a tree all decked out, and we were exchanging virtual gifts. While the actual dream doesn't make much sense the underlying emotion is real; I want to go play with my friends in our virtual park, I was having such a happy time there, I was disappointed to wake up from it. :worried:

I had this weird dream the other night, that some friends and I were able to sneak in a back door and play in vmk. We were having so much fun doing all the old things, then we went back to a room (that never existed on VMK) that was like a family room and it was Christmas with a tree all decked out, and we were exchanging virtual gifts. While the actual dream doesn't make much sense the underlying emotion is real; I want to go play with my friends in our virtual park, I was having such a happy time there, I was disappointed to wake up from it. :worried:

that is so sad! :hug:

Too bad you put this out there, they're probably going to delete it now :rotfl:

Don't worry, I saved a copy of the .dcr (shockwave movie) file. If they ever take it off (which I'm sure they will), I can host it and you can all view it.

Now I have to figure out how to get the VMK file! :rolleyes1

Don't worry, I saved a copy of the .dcr (shockwave movie) file. If they ever take it off (which I'm sure they will), I can host it and you can all view it.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 GOOD THINKING!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

i really wonder if they will ever bring vmk back. and if they do, will we have to all start over?

Do you mean like get the VMK files and start it up illegally? They would sue you in a heartbeat, but by all means go for it! :hyper:

How exactly did you do this? I looked through my cache and I couldn't find the file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter