• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Finally Got one:)

SugrPlum

Earning My Ears
I have read on these boards about the Hand Held fans that fit on a key ring. Well I finally found one at Walmart today. They were just putting them out. Can't beat the price of .97 and can't wait to be envied in the lines at the parks hehe:)

I looked all over Wal-Mart for these! What section of the store did you find them in? Thanks :D

I looked for weeks and couldn't find them. Today I saw the water pistols with the fan that I got like a month ago and almost bought another one. Then I said to myself NAH! I will wait and went down like 1 more aisle and turned around and WHAMO! there they were near the fans but an aisle over. Looked like they JUST! put them out since there were no prices yet soooo GL!:)

I got the 97 cent keychain fans at WalMart the other day - they are in a weird place in the store - I just happened to run across them - they hang from one of those plastic things that are attached to the shelves, and in my WalMart they were back by hardware - near the paint and lightbulbs (weird I know - I would have put them by the fans, but WalMart did not ask me!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter