I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

Awesome preview, I love all your pictures and the little Yoda is so cute.

I hope I like SR better my next time.

I loved the view from the elevators!
Wow stunning!

but Minnie waffles too!
Say whaaat?? That's so cool. I don't think I've seen those before.

but being able to see the land before it opened was so special and exciting!
I bet!

and I just had to have myself one, despite how overpriced they are!
Hahaha this applies to soooo many things at Disney

The sun was starting to go down and it was a perfect time for pictures!
This place is beautiful in any and all lighting.

And my mind was blown when I realized the time of day on the ride matches the time of day outside!
🤯

When we got back to the hotel S surprised me with the news that that evening we would be attending a preview of Star Wars Galaxy's Edge!! To say I freaked out is an understatement :bounce:

So we got ourselves ready and headed over to DHS! I got to see the skyliners moving which was cool!
So exciting!!!
Now that SWGE has officially opened the hype has died down, but being able to see the land before it opened was so special and exciting!
That's awesome! I am so glad you enjoyed it. :)
The milk stand line went from being super long to non existant, so we headed there to pick up some milk- something I was really looking forward to! I went with blue while S went with green. I know they get a lot of hate, but I really enjoyed both of them!
Fun to try them out though.

Awesome Star Wars Pics and preview!!

I think those Coke bottles are so cute! I wanted one, so bad but passed! I am so hesitant to try the milk... is it refreshing or like real milk? It intrigues me so much but i cant bring myself to try it... i should read some more reviews on it!

Now that SWGE has officially opened the hype has died down, but being able to see the land before it opened was so special and exciting!
::yes:: Heck yeah! That would have been a fun opportunity!
Seeing the MF was of course amazing!!
We as Disney fans love our abbreviations, but I always chuckle when I see this one.
It was getting dark out so we decided to do one last ride on SR where we were gunners again. And my mind was blown when I realized the time of day on the ride matches the time of day outside!
Wow! I hadn't heard about that one yet! That's really cool!
We were exhausted but it was such an awesome day! I felt so lucky to be able to enjoy Galaxy's Edge with such low crowds!
Looks like you had a nice time getting to explore the land and take it all in!

I'm just a leeeetle bit behind...

Jan 29- Universal Studios

Wow, you had an excellent day at US. I'm glad the wait times were reasonable and even doing single rider you got to be together!

I have not tried either Jimmy Fallon or Fast & Furious. It was good to hear your impressions of the rides.

What a good sport about ET. My boys only like to ride it to give fake names at the end too.

Mummy :love:

Hooray for Butterbeer! Is your favorite regular, frozen, hot or ice cream? We like the frozen, but I personally enjoy the hot when it is cool outside. Like January.

VooDoo Donut to go sounds like a brilliant idea for breakfast the next day!

:goodvibes

Nice tour of Art of Animation at night. I had planned on doing that while waiting for Mark to arrive at POP, but ended up at EPCOT that night instead!

::yes::

Getting to see Galaxy's Edge during the previews had to be such a cool experience! All your photos look great, being able to grab empty shots of the MF had to be completely worth it!

What a great preview of SWGE!! (Even with a bit of rainy weather that day.) It looks like you had a lot of fun. I really like your little Yoda plush!

The rain was annoying but I'm glad it ended up stopping! We had sooo much fun!

What an excellent evening in SWGE! I must admit that my excitement for this new land is somewhat mixed (I've seen all the movies, but I'm not really a Star Wars fan), but it does look very cool and immersive. It is excellent that you got to ride Smuggler's Run three times! I'd not heard that the view changes depending upon time of day, so that is a neat tidbit!

I'm glad you liked the milk! I'd certainly be willing to try it but it would be a bummer to spend so much for something that I may or may not like. (That won't stop me from overspending to get the souvenir bottle of Coke, though! :laughing: ) I know you said you liked both of them, but did you prefer one over the other?

I love all your pictures in the land. You looked so happy to be there!

I won't lie, I'm not a die hard Star Wars fan either. I like the movie and the characters, but there's a lot I don't know about the franchise! But the land really is so impressive!

I did like the blue one a little more! The blue has a more fruity taste while the green has a more floral taste. If that makes sense lol

I was really happy to be there and we had such a blast!

There was def something about getting to go in before everyone that made it extra special for sure!

They are, but if you are saving the bottle as a soveigner it isn't too bad...

We have still yet to see Chewie out and about.

So lucky! Glad the weather wasn't too bad for you.

Yes! Felt like being part of a secret club or something!

I did bring the soda bottle home to display it :)

I was very relieved that it didn't end up raining the whole time!

Awesome preview, I love all your pictures and the little Yoda is so cute.

I hope I like SR better my next time.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it more your next visit!

Wow stunning!

Say whaaat?? That's so cool. I don't think I've seen those before.

I bet!

Hahaha this applies to soooo many things at Disney

This place is beautiful in any and all lighting.

🤯

That was my first time seeing Minnie Waffles! I wonder if they are fairly new?

Hahaha overspending at Disney has become the norm for me now!

Agreed that SWGE is so pretty at any time of day!

So exciting!!!
That's awesome! I am so glad you enjoyed it. :)
Fun to try them out though.

:bounce: It was such an exciting & fun day!!

What an awesome,e SWGE preview! You got some great pics.

Thank you! It was incredible!

Awesome Star Wars Pics and preview!!

I think those Coke bottles are so cute! I wanted one, so bad but passed! I am so hesitant to try the milk... is it refreshing or like real milk? It intrigues me so much but i cant bring myself to try it... i should read some more reviews on it!

Thank you!

It's definitely not like real milk to me. It's more of a frozen/frothy type drink! The blue one is more fruity while the green one is more fruity.

::yes:: Heck yeah! That would have been a fun opportunity!
We as Disney fans love our abbreviations, but I always chuckle when I see this one.
Wow! I hadn't heard about that one yet! That's really cool!
Looks like you had a nice time getting to explore the land and take it all in!

:rotfl:I don't know how it never occurred to me that abbreviating Millennium Falcon could be misread as something else! Woops!

It was an awesome opportunity to see the land! Such a blast.

I'm just a leeeetle bit behind...

Jan 29- Universal Studios

Wow, you had an excellent day at US. I'm glad the wait times were reasonable and even doing single rider you got to be together!

I have not tried either Jimmy Fallon or Fast & Furious. It was good to hear your impressions of the rides.

What a good sport about ET. My boys only like to ride it to give fake names at the end too.

Mummy :love:

Hooray for Butterbeer! Is your favorite regular, frozen, hot or ice cream? We like the frozen, but I personally enjoy the hot when it is cool outside. Like January.

VooDoo Donut to go sounds like a brilliant idea for breakfast the next day!

:goodvibes

Nice tour of Art of Animation at night. I had planned on doing that while waiting for Mark to arrive at POP, but ended up at EPCOT that night instead!

::yes::

That's ok, glad you're still here! We had a great day at Universal; (much better than our IoA day). I've only ever had the frozen! I regret not trying the hot one since the weather was so cool!

AoA is such a fun resort to walk around! But Epcot is just as good ;)

Getting to see Galaxy's Edge during the previews had to be such a cool experience! All your photos look great, being able to grab empty shots of the MF had to be completely worth it!

It was so cool! I felt so lucky!

Cute I haven't seen those before. Sounds like you had an awesome day at Galaxy's Edge. What a fun surprise from your friend.

It was an awesome time and we had a lot of fun together!

August 8th - AK & a trip off property!

Today we were a little slower moving, but we were headed to AK for a few hours!

Always nice to see this sight :)

As we were walking I saw KEVIN! I had been hoping to see her and she was so cool!

Our first stop was to EE to use our FP! I always have a hard time deciding if this or ToT is my fave!

When we got off I wanted a little snack and it was the perfect opportunity to have a dole whip!

r

We then spotted Kevin again!

We headed to Dinoland to use our second FP for Dinosaur. I hadn't been on this in quite some time!

I was getting hungry and we had to be heading out soon, so we stopped in Restaurantasourous so I could have some chicken nuggets!

We had a final FP for Safaris but it was going to be cutting it too close to our next activity, so we had to forego it.

We headed out of the park and actually left to go off property! S had another surprise for me- a trip to an alpaca farm! I have always been obsessed with llamas and I was so jealous when S got to visit this farm earlier in the year! I'll try to keep the photos to a minimum but this was an awesome experience getting to play with these animals!!

We got back to your hotel around 4:30. We needed some fuel for the evening so we had an early dinner in the food court. I'm pretty sure I had the kids mac and cheese meal.

After that we headed to our room to shower and get ready for an evening I was very much looking forward to- Villains After Hours!!

Up next...VAH!!

Oh my goodness I can't believe you went to an alpaca farm!! Sometimes off-property excursions are worth it and turn out to be just the absolute best. You looked so joyful in those pictures!

What a fun day! I agree with your ride preferences - Tower of Terror is my favorite but Expedition Everest is right up there, too!

I'm glad you got to do something different that you enjoyed so much. You look VERY happy with those Alpacas!

Love the alpaca pics. That baby is so cute!

Thank you! The babies on the farm were sooo adorable!

Kevin and Alpacas what a fun day!

Did the Alpacas feel soft?

It was so great! The alpacas are soft! The man who owns the farm also sells items made with the alpaca fleece and it all felt so cozy!

Oh my goodness I can't believe you went to an alpaca farm!! Sometimes off-property excursions are worth it and turn out to be just the absolute best. You looked so joyful in those pictures!

It was incredible! And so worth giving up Disney time for! I was beyond happy :lovestruc

I have an unexplainable love for llamas, LOL, so your alpaca farm pics really made me jealous!! :)

SAME! They are the best!!

What a fun day! I agree with your ride preferences - Tower of Terror is my favorite but Expedition Everest is right up there, too!

I'm glad you got to do something different that you enjoyed so much. You look VERY happy with those Alpacas!

Both rides just make me so happy to go on!

I was so happy! It was such an enjoyable time and definitely a memory I'll always remember!

As we were walking I saw KEVIN! I had been hoping to see her and she was so cool!
Cool! I'm glad you got to see her.
Our first stop was to EE to use our FP! I always have a hard time deciding if this or ToT is my fave!
Why pick one when both are awesome.
I was getting hungry and we had to be heading out soon, so we stopped in Restaurantasourous so I could have some chicken nuggets!
Did you use your bucket at the Boneyard?
We headed out of the park and actually left to go off property! S had another surprise for me- a trip to an alpaca farm! I have always been obsessed with llamas and I was so jealous when S got to visit this farm earlier in the year! I'll try to keep the photos to a minimum but this was an awesome experience getting to play with these animals!!
Neat! Disney is missing a huge opportunity here. If they'd add an alpaca section in AK, you wouldn't have had to leave property!

And my mind was blown when I realized the time of day on the ride matches the time of day outside!
How did I not realize this?! :rotfl: I was also lucky enough to see SWGE both during the day and at night during my AP preview but wasn't observant enough to notice that change :laughing:

OMG the alpacas are SO cute!!! Adorable photos of you with them :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter