I get to go to Disney!!!!!

tigercat

<font color=magenta>Cook, clean and foot massage.
My dh just told me that after our cruise next Jan. we could stop at Disney for a few days on our way back. Now I get to plan a Disney vacation as well as our cruise vacation. I am trying to see if we can't stay from the Tues. to the Sat. but I'll have to see. I am so happy. I have been trying to figure our a way of getting hime to see that it would be a good idea to do this, and he came up to me.
tigercat

That is great!!!! You will have a fab time I'm sure! Any idea yet where you plan on staying while at disney??
Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

I think All Stars Movies. We will get to Disney on the Tues. afternoon and want to leave on Sat. Morning. I will probably do 3 different reservations because I need the LOS passes. I don't want to waste the first day there (Tues.) so we will just get to Disney and stay the night and have the LOS passes start on the Wed. I can't believe he has agreed to the length of stay. I thought for sure he would decide that we would have to leave either on Thurs. night or Fri.
tigercat

Sounds like a wonderful way to end your cruise vacation.

We are doing exactly the same thing in December! We're doind a 7 day cruise (Eastern Caribbean) dep December 21st and then will spend New Years in Disney....I mean...we're so close!!!;)

Have fun planning!!

What great news for you!!!! I'm so glad that you have a Disney trip to plan for!

Thanks everyone. It is too soon to plan anything yet in a way, but I am trying to figure some things out. It will be nice when I can get some prices of things. I wish you could at least get quotes on the Disney site but if you can I can't figure it out. I don't want to book anything yet because a lot of the codes and things aren't out for Feb. yet. I know we will be staying at the All Stars (that is unless we win the lottery LOL) and that I will probably just get LOS passes because we probably won't be there again for a while and we will only be there for 3 days. It is fun though to have 2 things to plan and think about.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter