I got a PIN!!!!

bostonlass

Mouseketeer
I"m so excited! I got a pin email for Aug 21 - October 4!!!

Of course, I'm not going during that time so here's my question.....does this mean I'll keep getting these emails? Is this a one shot deal...you get one PIN in your life and that's it?

I hope not 'cause although I'm excited (don't really know why...just a fun thing to get I guess) I'd REALLY be excited to get a pin for Feb 06!

HI,
Just wondering who the 'sender' was in the email addy. I sometimes get emails from 'your disney planner'. Just wonderin'...
Thanks,
Cheryl :scratchin

I've had 3 pins in a row before (all different dates). But I didn'tt get this one, and of course did not get one for my dates since none apparently came out.

I always kept receiving them UNTIL I booked a room of course :-( It seems that if you book a room you will not receive the codes anymore, I assume until your vacation has passed and you're not ready for one, lol.

bostonlass said:
I"m so excited! I got a pin email for Aug 21 - October 4!!!

Of course, I'm not going during that time so here's my question.....does this mean I'll keep getting these emails? Is this a one shot deal...you get one PIN in your life and that's it?

I hope not 'cause although I'm excited (don't really know why...just a fun thing to get I guess) I'd REALLY be excited to get a pin for Feb 06!

That's when I'm going. How good was the discount?
:sad2:

MickeyMouseGal said:
That's when I'm going. How good was the discount?
:sad2:
I deleted it since I don't need it but there are a few other people on here that got it and I think they list out the prices. I just got it today so there's hope for you!

LoriZH said:
I always kept receiving them UNTIL I booked a room of course :-( It seems that if you book a room you will not receive the codes anymore, I assume until your vacation has passed and you're not ready for one, lol.

Actually I didn't get this until I booked a room for Feb 06. With my luck though I'm assuming I won't get codes for that timeframe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter