I got an email informing me of a change to one of my FP

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
So confused! It said that the current FP I have for PPF on 8/23 from 8:10 to 9:00pm has been changed. They went ahead and booked a new FP for...are you ready for this?? The new time is 8:10-9:10pm. HUH??:confused3

At first I didn't even see a difference. I scoured the email...then realized the first FP only allowed us entrance until 9:00pm. The new FP added 10 minutes to make it a full hour window. Only thing I can think of is they extended MK hours for that night?

So confused! It said that the current FP I have for PPF on 8/23 from 8:10 to 9:00pm has been changed. They went ahead and booked a new FP for...are you ready for this?? The new time is 8:10-9:10pm. HUH??:confused3

At first I didn't even see a difference. I scoured the email...then realized the first FP only allowed us entrance until 9:00pm. The new FP added 10 minutes to make it a full hour window. Only thing I can think of is they extended MK hours for that night?

That's probably all it is.

Yep. MK moved their hours that day from 9pm to 10pm. Since FP's are usually a 1 hour time block, the system automatically changed your 50 min FP to the normal full 60 min.

If your FP would've been 8:30-9 it now would've between 8:30-9:30

Cool, better check hours for late August, since MK's closing has been 9:00. Looks like they've stuck a change in

Yep, they have changed MK to closing at 10:00 for till August 30th, when there isn't a Party at least. It was 9:00.
Not seeing any other changes jump out at me. Still hoping for a change at AK

Yep, they have changed MK to closing at 10:00 for till August 30th, when there isn't a Party at least. It was 9:00.
Not seeing any other changes jump out at me. Still hoping for a change at AK

I don't have access to MDE or the disney website since my work computer blocks it, but based on the DIS calendar for August, it looks like the hours got changed back to 9PM..unless the DIS had not updated their calendar.

I don't have access to MDE or the disney website since my work computer blocks it, but based on the DIS calendar for August, it looks like the hours got changed back to 9PM..unless the DIS had not updated their calendar.
Park Hours on MDE show MK closing at 10:00 or 11:00... DIS hasn't updated.

Winner winner chicken dinner

I think a lot of the bloggers/sites didn't even realize Disney changed their hours a week or so back. They do it with no fanfare or announcements. You have to look and know the hours to realize they changed. I happen to have a trip for that week so I saw they went from 9:00 to 10:00 for most of the rest of August. If you aren't keeping up, it's easy to not update your calendars. Many are off right now. The Dis isn't alone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter