I got my Platinum Loews memeber card!!

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
I am sooo happy!! I owe it to RPR! This resort is just exoticly beautiful and I just keep coming back there. I love this resort so much that the last time we went to Orlando, we ended up there the whole trip!

It hasn't even been a year since I joined Loews and here I am a Platinum member already! :)

Congratulations! What is the latest on your move? Did you hear that Stepharoonie is starting a new job with UPS? I don't know what type of job you are looking for, or whether you are still looking, but that may be an option for you if they are still hiring. I hear they are a great company to work for.

Way to go Fantasia! Sounds like me.....7 days at RPR in July, NYE at Loew's Philly and back to RPR for 10 nights this coming July! Of course, we are getting AP passes this time since it will work out cheaper......and they're good for 365 days........and we certainly don't want them to go to waste, especially since after this trip I'll be a plat. mem. too! ::yes::

Congrats! I just got upgraded to gold and am just as excited!

Now that's we're moving to Orlando, we get to stay at RPR more often! :)

The latest news on moving is that I am heading down in Orlando this May and checking out some apartments and schools. Then by July, we should be heading down there. I will ask my boss to transfer my job down there. If not, who knows, maybe you'll see me as one of the Luau' dancers at RPR . :) Or if not, maybe work at the front desk. I think I'd like to work for Universal. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter