I got this weird call....

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
from Westgate Lakes Resorts, offering me a $450. 8 day stay at the Baggy Creek Ramada?? What is that?? I refused as it didn't include any airfare. But the Ramada???

My niece took that offer. Had the worse trip ever. The Ramada, not sure if it was that exact one, she can't seem to remember the exact name of it, she stayed at by Westgate was a nightmare! I can't even mention Orlando to her anymore! :earseek:

Isn't this hotel out in the boondocks anyway. There are tons of hotel bargains in Orlando now. You can find a good deal on a hotel close to Disney without much searching.

Hercamore

I was lucky I had done alot of research for our trip[Mar./Apr. 2001] and had read even more about Westgate,So I was really leary. But I did think that they would be pushing Westgate property, Not the Ramada. When they continued to push the Ramada,I knew it was a bad deal!!

I have never stayed in a Ramada Inn that wasn't a mistake. Excellent point about never purchasing a pig in a poke. And if the propery was anything to talk about, why would they be calling people out of the blue to solicit business??? To me $450 for 8 nights isn't really that good of a deal in this travel market, especially for a Ramada property sight unseen. Buyer beware is definitely warranted on this adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter