I hadn't thought about that

manman1

Earning My Ears
those are the two types I have mainly saw in the stores in my area. I will have to go out of town to get to a specialty craft store of any type. I had not thought about adding the pages or the page protectors. That makes my decision for my I will probably be getting the kit or if I can find just the album with the pages I will do that. Thanks for your ideas.

I live in a small town and the closest specialty craft store to me is an hour away. I stock up on paper and stickers when I go there. I just think ahead to what pictures I have waiting for me to do. You can also go back and add stuff later. I wasn't happy with my pages of the POFQ until I found the perfect Mardi Gras stickers. I went back and added them to the pages and I like them much better.
Anyway, to get to the point of my reply... There are LOTS of good websites for scrapbooking supplies. Just order from them and they ship right to your door!
To get started try-
www.michaels.com
www.dmarie.com
www.scrapstore.com
www.treasuresforlife.com They're having a closeout sale right now.
www.twopeasinabucket.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter