I Hate Gaston

You can be upset it didn't go your way, or you can take it as a compliment. Gaston wouldn't want to be shown up by anyone. He obviously thought you looked stronger than him and he couldn't let everyone else see that!

That's so funny and awesome that he stayed in character like that. Fun story!

OP, that's a great picture, I would print and frame it. You'll look back on it and laugh. Yes, you can tell you work out, you look good. Your girlfriend is very pretty, and she looks like she was amused by the situation. It was supposed to be funny, Gaston was doing his job, so roll with it.

I'm also glad you posted this because it gave DW and I a new idea for our trip next week. We've done tons of character m&gs with the kids, but never Gaston because they didn't ask. We had no idea it was like this. Now we HAVE to do it this trip. With DWs muscles, I can't wait to see his reaction.

This thread is hilarious. The majority of people here would be pissed if they went to pose with the Evil Queen, Ursula or a similarly vain villain and they refused to show any guest's face who was "fairer" than them. That would be in character for them, but they still manage to do some appropriate villain pose and facial expression while giving the guest a picture they like... Gaston was in character, but not getting a particular shot (which takes maybe 5 seconds to do???) was mildly annoying to the OP at the time, and that's understandable.

That said, OP, the picture you got with him blocking your face is hilarious and more memorable than a picture of you two flexing. You'll just need to use this as an excuse to go back for that side-by-side flex!

Good tips on how to get various poses out of Gaston and others, though. My SO and I both have Gaston shirts that we'll need to wear when we meet him :laughing:

It's a magic maker shot. This was the best of the bunch, there is no photo of all of us looking at the camera. He refused

A what shot? He refused to do what? I still don't get why that photo makes you so mad - you aren't looking at the camera. Are you looking at the camera in any of them?

It's an awesome pic, OP. Don't let the meanies get you down, lol. Your girlfriend is adorable and looks like she is having a blast, and I'm sure you are a handsome fellow which is why Gaston didn't want you in the pic. Take it as a compliment. :) And frame this!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter