I Hate Gaston

I think that picture is priceless! And a memory that you two will never forget!

That picture is amazing! I laughed hard enough to scare the dog when I first clicked on the thread! LOL!

Must find time to meet Gaston.

"Meet Gaston" was already on my list of things I want to do on my next trip, but now I am even more determined to make it happen!

OP, you are a good sport. You can tell by Gaston's face that he is just playing around with you. Thanks for sharing the picture.

OP-that is literally one of the funniest Disney pictures I have ever seen and I feel like I'd prefer it a thousand times over what your initial desire was. The most perfect accident! :laughing:

I was just coming to post a link to your great video!!! I see you just did. :thumbsup2

Your girlfriend seems to like Gaston. :love:

This has got to be a joke.

Nobody can possibly be this insecure.

Oh my god I know, right!?

I met Gaston (it was the one who was fairly famous on the web a few years ago)... he insulted me for my lack of muscles and thought I was trying to challenge his manliness. I loved it! Got a couple great pics too!

Gaston is easily one of the best characters you'll ever meet in Disney.

Last edited:
Wow the feedback has been incredible!!! Thanks everyone :D

Haha okay so you weren't serious then! Good, because I was getting a little worried there!

Hilarious picture. Good stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter