I hate when this happens

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
Does anyone else hate when this happens? You look for a dining reservation and see the restaurant you've been looking to get at the perfect time. You click on it and it looks like it's going great and then there's an error and the reservation disappears because someone else grabbed it a second before you? Just had this happen, was all excited and then all sad.

Happens to me all the time. I get a text from touring plans that it's available and by the time I get there, it's gone.

Had this happen previously with BoG and California Grill. Luckily, it all worked out Ok and still was able to get good reservations.

Yes, it's aggravating and it's happened many times over the years. It makes me wonder if their database is optimized to handle the amount of web traffic that it gets, especially at the time when reservations first open each day. It seems like the system gets overloaded much of the time... maybe even most of the time....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!