• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have a FOTL question

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
I just started reading The Ultimate Guide to Universal Orlando (by Kelly Monaghan) Good book, by the way!!

anyway......it says the system will only allow one ride per day per room key on any given attraction. So does that mean, we can only do FOTL just once on say Spiderman?

I thought I had read on this Board someone saying you could rides the rides over and over using the FOTL privilege.

Is this a new policy??

Nope, that is not correct,

If you are staying on Universal property (Portofino or Hard Rock Hotel...or the new Roayl Pacific) you have front of the line access where ever available...all day long from the time the parks open until they close...from the minute you check in, until the parks close the day you check out.

This is such an excellent perk!

I think the plans are (or were) that they were going to put in scanners to read the cards or express tickets and they would limit the no. of times a room key could be used at each attraction. This seems to be on the back burner for now at least.

I certainly hope they keep those plans on the back burner til after June!!!:D :bounce:

A clarification on that. There is no such thing as FOTL anymore. What you do with the key is get into the express line without having to have a ticket.

The only true FOTL is the VIP tour.

Originally posted by Notatourist
A clarification on that. There is no such thing as FOTL anymore. What you do with the key is get into the express line without having to have a ticket.

The only true FOTL is the VIP tour.

Ok, i will sign up sometime, but it has to be in your group, or someone you would like me to disrupt. it is my speciality:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter