• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have a picture now what do I do?

Boots

<font color=green>Smiling at you!!!</font><br><fon
On the CB everyone is posting pictures of themselves, their favorite resort, etc. I have a picture on me and the Wilderness Lodge I want to post. I have scanned the picture to my documents on my computer. I have a DIS website. What do I do now? How do I get the picture to go on to my post? It can't be that difficult if everyone does it. HELP!!!!!

Check out the links in this thread. This is where all those other people learned all the things that they are doing to post pictures. Sounds like you are well on your way since you already have the web site. Check out the rest of the Detailed Instructions for Creating a DIS website, uploading and downloading files. Look especially at parts 3 and 4 about uploading files to your web site and then posting them.

Here is the link.

Info on Clipart, Fonts, Creating your own DIS website, Smilies, and more....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter