I have never posted here before but I am so devastated

agavegirl1

DIS Veteran
Today, in Northern MN, two bodies and their ATV were pulled out of a lake after being reported missing by their resort. One was my nephew. He was 28. My DH is devastated. I am beside myself with grief. Our family is reeling. Normally I blissfully plan our Orlando vacation on a daily basis but today, I have been fielding calls and posts about my nephew. It is such a shock.

So sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort with family and sharing special memories. :hug:

Sending you hugs and want you to know I am thinking about you.
This is so sad and shocking for your family.

:hug:

Words aren’t enough; I truly know this. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers . Shock can play a terrible toll, try and hydrate yourselves when you can. And eat, if only small bites .

Oh, how awful. I really feel for you and your family. This sort of accident is always so very shocking and tragic. I'm so sorry.

I am so sorry for your loss, this happened just about 1 1/2 hours north of where I live. I have been watching the news coverage and the family reminding people the ice is not safe this time of year, I have many friends that have been up fishing Red Lakes in the last 2 weeks also, yes there has been between 3 & 5 inches of ice but in the last week we have had rain and 50 degree weather this breaks down the ice fast. Stay safe and remember hug your loved ones.:worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!