I hope everyone has received the letter from Terri Schultz

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Inviting us all to the condo meeting. I got it a few minutes ago. I will be there. Who else?

i usually go to WDW in December, sometimes I am there for the meeting, sometimes not.

Last edited:
I'd love to be in a Q&A session with Terry Shultz :D :D :D but I have no plan to go back to WDW until December 2021.
I guess questions are selected in advance to avoid anything embarassing?

Didn’t get but I arrive the 15th so wouldn’t be able to go anyway!

Gosh!...0 for 3 attendees as responders here!

I know I met some vocal members on the last DVC Cruise. We will see if any open mike questions are taken.

Did not get an email, but its the week after I go this year.
I get the pres. at the GF to deal with instead...GRRRRRRRRR
(not a political statement - I dont care who the president is, I dont want to deal with that chaos on vacation)

Received the email and would love to attend as we are doing a no parks trip but leave Disney on December 7. Darn it!

Did not get an email, but its the week after I go this year.
I get the pres. at the GF to deal with instead...GRRRRRRRRR
(not a political statement - I dont care who the president is, I dont want to deal with that chaos on vacation)
We are arriving on the 7th. Will be at Kidani, so I hope it’s far enough removed.

I've done 3 of them, including 2 years ago. If you have the time, it's worth it but I wouldn't go out of my way. The questions are usually softballs, if allowed at all. Didn't get an email today but saw the condo notice on the website.

I'm planning to be there. I did get the email today, but registered shortly after the notice was posted to the member website - several weeks ago.

Have not gotten any letter. Did it mention having a question and answer session. I ask because my understanding is that DVC did away with any question and answer session during the meeting, starting last year or year before.

Got it. Just missing it within a few days. Darn. Would have liked to have gone especially since we’re right next door at BLT.

I'm planning to be there. I did get the email today, but registered shortly after the notice was posted to the member website - several weeks ago.
Can you live stream it? Someone did that a few years back, was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!