I just found a very, very old DIS pin!!!

noubaguy

aka Jorge
Hi everyone! So, my mother just came across an old box and found some old pins of mine. My jaw dropped when I saw it because I completely forgot I had this. Apparently I've been a DISer for much longer than I realized! Does anybody here have this pin? Do you have any information what it was for? It's numbered (181 of 250) I must have been 15 years old when I got it but I can't remember what's the story behind the pin. I think it may have been a way of recognizing fellow DISers in the park? Please share any information you may have. Thank you!!

Attachments

• IMG_0640.JPG
    IMG_0640.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 83
Hi everyone! So, my mother just came across an old box and found some old pins of mine. My jaw dropped when I saw it because I completely forgot I had this. Apparently I've been a DISer for much longer than I realized! Does anybody here have this pin? Do you have any information what it was for? It's numbered (181 of 250) I must have been 15 years old when I got it but I can't remember what's the story behind the pin. I think it may have been a way of recognizing fellow DISers in the park? Please share any information you may have. Thank you!!

how awesome for you! Thank you for sharing this piece of nostalgia.

Hi! I have #160 of the same pin! Sorry to take so long to respond but I rarely visit this forum even though I have thousands of pins. If I remember correctly I bought it online from the DIS.

Enjoy your discovery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!