• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I know I'll never find this cheap, but...

J

jrrandme

Does anyone know where I can purchase the "park passports" on line????
I really need them for a Christmas gift. I checked Ebay and there are two, epcot and AK...but I have no idea what the current price is on these. Also the photos seem so fuzzy, or maybe the product is that worn, that I don't want to chance a purchase. If anyone can help me....add a reply, pm me ,or email me. Santa Claus thanks you!!!
:D
p.s. to the powers that be...if there is a better place for this post...move me...thanx!

You can purchase park tickets right on the disney.com site. There are also some legitimate ticket brokers that you can order them through. Floridaorlandotickets.com has some great prices. Connections123.com does too but you need to join that program to purchase through it.

Good luck
Liz

You could also get them through giftsofalifetime.com. I ordered stuff from them before our trip last September. Everything arrived when they promised and the personal service was great.

You're looking for the passports like the one's children carry around the parks, right? It think there are only the two you mentioned--AK and Epcot.

You may want to contact the Disney Store Catalog and explain what you're looking for. Make sure they know you don't want park tickets, though. Here's the number from my catalog: 1-800-237-5751.

If they don't have them, they may be able to send you in the right direction. Good luck!

I have one for the magic Kingdom. I got it at the character wearhouse in the prime outlets down there in orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter