I know I'm overthinking this, but...

persimmondeb

DIS Veteran
We are going at the end of May/beg of June with the gift card promotion and the QSDP. We'll be using the gift card for our table service meals, which I had scheduled as followed-Sci-Fi for a late lunch-time with the idea that we might just have dessert and drinks, since it's supposed to be so cool, but many people don't like the food-Yachtsman for a nice meal out-high tea at the GF-early breakfast at CP-and the Wave for the same night.

I'm not really feeling the Wave, and am thinking to cancel it and substitute something else. Maybe the Plaza, since we'll be in the MK that day, and evening EMH runs till 2:00 am, so I figure we'll want a peaceful air conditioned break? I'm also leaning towards the Wishes dessert party instead, if they extend it into June, but I'm not sure that I actually want to treat that as dinner.

We have our QS meals mostly figured out, and we know which days we'll be in which parks (mostly), but I keep second-guessing myself. Everything sounds good, and I keep wondering if we'll regret not having any TS meals at Epcot. I was thinking that the Rose and Crown pub might be a good air-conditioned break, without the need for an ADR.

what is it you don't think you'll like at The Wave? It's a cool restaurant with great steaks...and a very nice, easy break from the MK (hop the monorail if you're tired, or even walk over to the Contemporary if you've got lots of energy.)

If it's busy at Epcot, you may have trouble getting into Rose & Crown, even on the pub side. You might just want to get a reservation in Epcot for the evening you're going to be there -- if you later change your mind, you can always cancel.

I was a little concerned that it was kind of involved, and worried that the menu might not work for my DH, who is extremely picky. He does like steak, though. And I thought you couldn't make an ADR for the pub side?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter