I know it's not the best practice

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
So I was thinking about how crowded the buses are going to be after rol and wondering how many looks I would get if I sat in dhs lap or my moms lap freeing up a seat for someone who needs it more then I do

I thought about standing myself but not sure how steady on my feet I well be on a moving bus

I think adults should be seated alone and not atop one another as you'd likely be in the way even more for the people next to him and those standing.
While it's admirable, perhaps you could just give up ur seat If u see someone that needs it more than you!
Enjoy ur trip

I think adults should be seated alone and not atop one another as you'd likely be in the way even more for the people next to him and those standing.
While it's admirable, perhaps you could just give up ur seat If u see someone that needs it more than you!
Enjoy ur trip

Good point did not think of it that way

So I was thinking about how crowded the buses are going to be after rol and wondering how many looks I would get if I sat in dhs lap or my moms lap freeing up a seat for someone who needs it more then I do

I thought about standing myself but not sure how steady on my feet I well be on a moving bus
You would probably get many looks. I am assuming that you are an adult, since you have a husband. So it would look pretty weird to have an adult woman sitting on her mother's lap. Ditto to sit on your husband's.

If you have a problem standing on a moving bus, and your mother and husband also have the same problem, I would just wait for the next bus. That way all of you can have a seat.

Something I sometimes do is to wait, inside the park until the crowds die down. That way the bus won't be so crowded.

You would probably get many looks. I am assuming that you are an adult, since you have a husband. So it would look pretty weird to have an adult woman sitting on her mother's lap. Ditto to sit on your husband's.

If you have a problem standing on a moving bus, and your mother and husband also have the same problem, I would just wait for the next bus. That way all of you can have a seat.

Something I sometimes do is to wait, inside the park until the crowds die down. That way the bus won't be so crowded.

That is perfect that way we can still see the show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!