I landed a job tears of joy!!!

I am so glad to hear this Helen! Congratulations and enjoy planning your next trip to WDW :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I'm looking for a new job, and it can surely be stressful. Glad you can start planning your next trip!

Congratulations. I know how much of a relief it is to find a job. Hope you enjoy it.

Great news! Congratulations!!!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Congratulations, Helen!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm so excited for you. I know how long you've been waiting for this. Good luck in the new job!

Marie

Glad to hear you found a job. DH was laid off week before 9/11(actually company went out of business) and was out of work for 7 months. He finally found a job that paid less than 1/2 of his base salary, but had to take it because unemployment was running out. He is still looking for a job that pays him what he used to be worth. It is a tough economy out there and jobs are scarce. Glad you made it through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter