I leave in a week!

elemusing

DIS Veteran
Hey everybody -

We fly out to WDW Polynesian in a week and then hit the Wonder on June 12! :)

If there are any questions or anything any of you would like for me to be on the lookout for, please post it here and I will print them out and be sure to try to bring back answers!

Me, 32, DH 32, and DS 5 will be sailing. DH and I went on the Wonder in 2000, but this will be DS first cruise!

Angie

Can we stow-away in your luggage?!~

Rae

Angie - Have a great time! I could stow away very easily - I'm just a little north of you in Harrisburg, IL

Hey Angie,

We will be sailing soon with our DH(5). I would love to hear ANY info and feedback about cruising, the kids club, etc... with a five year old boy!

Have a fantabulous cruise!!! :Pinkbounc

Rae - sure ! Come along. :)

Samsma - yep - I haven't been to Harrisburg - but I remember watching Uncle Sam?? (Was that his name) with the Deputy Dog cartoons growing up on channel 3 out of Harrisburg.

Wishing - I will post a full trip report on the kids club when we return! We are fairly certain that DS will love the club. He is an only child and LOVES to be with other kids since he is alone at home.

Thanks for the well wishes! See you all soon!

Angie

Uncle Briggs and Cactus Pete! Don't forget your cartoon eyes! I lot of my friends went to school at Murray. Me, SIU all the way!

Of course! Uncle Briggs!!!! I am wearing my cartoon eyes right now. Upside down "ok" hands over eyeballs!!!! :) LOL!!!

I am graduating from MSU (again) in August this time with my Masters. I hope never to set foot on campus again. ha ha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter