I Love Coronado Springs!

epcotfan

http://youtube.com/wdwchannel1
Just writing a quick post to let you all know that I LOVE CSR. I'm writing from an internet kiosk at CSR right now. It is the best. Great staff, wonderful food, lovely room and excellent room location. We are in casitas very close to El Centro. About a 1 minute walk. We love the Dig Site too. It is so relaxing and tropical. As for the distance it isn't so bad. Doesn't take more that 10 minutes to any park. We also haven't waited more that 5-10 minutes for a bus! Please don't be worried about staying here. The resort is smaller than I thought it was. Not much different than CBR. I'll have a full trip report on return. Also the Pepper Market has wonderful food and terrific service. Easily worth the 10% service charge.
Bye for now :D

I'm glad you are enjoying CSR. We love it, too! It's definately our very favorite of all the moderate resorts. In fact, it's our second favorite resort over all. We even like it better than the Poly or the Swan! Of all the resorts we have enjoyed, only the Wilderness Lodge beats out CSR! We can't wait to get back there some day!

Although it's been a year since our first stay at CS, the great memory lives on. We were sorry that it was not offered in conjunction with the land and sea cruise package. We like the convenience of a one time check in, so we are back at POR this year. Can't wait to return to CS though. The "business" element that concerned some guests had no impact on our seven day stay. The bus transportation was the best! We are very sorry to hear about the change in the Maya Grill. The meal prepared by chef Jason was the the BEST of all our Disney dining experiences over the last 10 years. Maybe some day he will resurface and we'll have the pleasure again. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We loved CSR also. We were there in March - we had wanted to try POFQ, but it was closed, so we ended up at CSR, and we couldn't have been happier!

The only problem now is that DH and I want to stay at CSR for our next trip, but the kids are dying to use the pool at POFQ.

CSR is a great resort! I'm glad you are enjoying it!

Sounds like you are having a gREAT time! :bounce:
Thanks for sharing!! (Now WE ARE sighing too much. ;) )

Glad you are pleased. We stayed about 18 months ago and our room was by the Dig Site. GREAT location as it's in the middle of the resort. We happened to get a standard corner room with two windows with a view towards the Dig Site, which was nice. However, I must state for the record that the food was awful! We did enjoy the refillable mugs and bought grapes, on several mornings, from the El Centro store which stayed cool in my sons backpack for a refreshing treat during the days events.

AFBrenda...The pool at POFQ is ok but absolutely nothing compared to CSR. I really liked PO, but the pool situation wasn't what I'd call great...
:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth:

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your stay at CSR. I wish I was there too. Can what to read your full report upon your return.

I am so glad you're enjoying your stay at CSR. We just recently spent eight days there and couldn't have been happier with our overall experience. As so many have said, from the beautiful environment to the wonderful, service-oriented staff members, we couldn't have asked for a nicer first-time visit to DisneyWorld. Our five year old grandson did not want to leave and actually neither did we!!!
Enjoy every "magical moment"!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter